family & house

OMG thank you guys so much. I JUST HIT 200k!! WHATTTTTTTT

I seriously cried a little bit when I saw it. you guys are seriously the best ❤️❤️xxxxxxxxxxx
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Daniel:
family~~ mom, you, and daniel. after your father left you, you all actually became much happier. your mom got over it surprisingly quick.

house~~ you have a slightly larger house than most people. it's not considered a mansion, but It it HUGE.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Beau:
family~~ mom, you, and beau. your mom is almost always working, which isn't bad because it gives you and beau more time to have fun with friends. also, it makes the time with your mom a little more special.

house~~ you live in a modern house , which you all are rarely in. beau doesn't want to move out for a long time.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
James:
family~~ dad, mom, you, and james. your family is basically perfect. there is so much love between you all. although, your dad has a job that requires a bunch of business trips.

house~~ you all have a modern, yet slightly larger home. but, you guys have a second home back in LA, which is pretty large for the neighborhood it's in.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jai:
family~~ dad, you, jai, and beau. It's hard living with all boys, especially older boys. Beau has moved out, but still adores you. he is rarely at the house though. jai still lives with you, and you love him so much. your dad is always wanting to spend time with you, too.

house~~ you live in a pretty big house, in a neighborhood full of other big houses. your dad has to call you inside the house because there are to many rooms to go through.
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Luke:
family~~ dad, you, luke, jai, and beau. After your moms passing, your dad is always out with friends trying to get his mind of things. you and the boys don't mind, even if it is 5 years later. you and the boys are extremely close, but you and luke are definitely closest.

house~~ you live in an extremely large house. it is basically a mansion. you guys are so thankful too. you guys always stay together throughout the house and do everything together.