How your taking the break up.

Daniel:
Your best friend has come to stay with you. You can't get out of bed.
Knowing that you gave Daniel your first time, and did everything to make him happy, but then he leaves just because there wasn't a "spark"? That hurts you.

Your best friend has been helping you bathe(not in a dirty way), helping you sleep, helping you eat. Without her, you probably would have done something you really would have regretted.
___________________________
Beau: you tried avoiding the pain. You've been on a few dates, you've been to clubs. You've been to bars. You just want it to go away.

You can't help but think about how easy it was for him to just say I don't want a relationship. But you don't want one either, you only want one thing. Him.
____________________________
James: you have been okay. And by okay I mean you are alive. You cry everyday, but hide it then go out with friends. You can't do it. You miss him. You want him back so bad. You talked to him on the phone once, but he started crying and hung up. You don't understand.
_____________________________
Jai: you started cutting. You don't want to. But it helps. You keep telling yourself, "I'm not good enough." But somehow, you know it's not true. Your emotions are all over the place. Your best friend, who is a guy, comes and stays the nights with you. But while he's gone at work during the day, you hurt yourself. You hate it so much.
_________________________
Luke:
You are a very emotional person. You don't handle things like this well at all. In fact, you're suicidal. You attempted suicide the day you tweeted him. Your best guy friend walked in on you and threw the pills out of your hand. You freaked out, until you passed out. He brought you to the hospital, where you have been staying. You just want Luke. But he wants Kiana.