Every morning...

Daniel: Every morning Daniel wakes you up by jumping on the bed. It always makes you laugh, then you two make a quick breakfast and head off to the gym together. You two always run around the gym, messing around on the equipment seeing as no ones there at that time.

Beau: Every morning you end up having to wake Beau up. You basically tackle him until he wakes up and you both play fight. For breakfast, he normally takes you out but sometimes makes you your favorite breakfast. Most of the time, if you guys don't wake up late you will sit on the couch snuggling and checking your phones until you have to get ready.

James: James always wakes up before you and heads downstairs, waiting for you to wake up. He makes you a huge and yummy breakfast that you two share once you come downstairs. You both sit at the table and eat, talking about what to do for the day.

Jai: Jai is definitely not a morning person but he wakes up early so he can be the one you see when you wake up. Jai is just like you; a fashionista. So every morning after he gets ready, he picks out your outfit and sets it on the end of your bed. You almost always love his choices, and you always end up adding your own twist to the outfits. After you and Jai say good morning you two cook breakfast together and then sit and eat it together. You two always play a fun game where you throw the food to the other and they catch it in their mouth.

Luke: Every morning Luke lays a nerf gun next to you, along with the foam ammo, and a note giving you a clue to where he is in the house. You two spend the morning having a nerf war around the house until you run out of ammo. Then he takes you to a nice breakfast that you two share, followed by a day together.