where you go after he cheats on you

Daniel: After seeing his clothes on the ground, the all too familiar inappropriate noises of his voice from the bedroom at your friends house, you needed to go. Anywhere but here.
You got in your car, and drove all the way to a hotel. You had nothing but the clothes you were wearing and your purse. You bought some food down in the hall vending machine. You sat alone in the hotel room, crying all night.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Beau: You stood still, as Beau stared at you. He just kissed another girl.
It broke you. Your heart stopped. You couldn't move. Everyone was watching. "(Your name)..." He started. "Save it Beau!" You yelled through your tears. You ran out the back gate, with Beau running after you.
He followed you all the way across the street to your house. As you fumbled to find the right key, he caught up to you. "Baby I'm so sorry, it-" he was frantic, scared to lose you.
You got the door open, and before he could come inside you shut it in his face. He eventually got inside, but you locked your self in your bedroom away from him. You didn't cry much, just felt the heartbreak.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
James: Your cousin Kay rode in the cab with you, but left you to pack your bags. You packed all of your stuff and went to the airport. You bought a ticket with some money you were saving in case one day you wanted to surprise James. When you got to Melbourne, you stayed in your apartment. You sat in your living room eating take out Chinese food and were on the phone with your best friend all night, crying to her how much you loved him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jai: You locked yourself in the nearest bathroom, because you had no where else to go. You leaned against the door, crying into your hands. You could hear the argument outside.
"Who was that?" The girl asked. She seemed just as hurt and confused as you did.
"(Your name)" he said, nervously.
"What is she doing here?" You could hear voice croaking, she was about to cry. "She's my girlfriend." He said quietly. All you could hear was silence, then footsteps, then the slam of a door. You cried harder, knowing he hurt another girl too.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Luke: after the young teen girl got a cab home, you got in your car and left as well. You drove to Beaus house, Where he lives with his girlfriend.
You knocked on the door, In tears.
"(Your name), oh my gosh are you alright?" He asked. You couldn't say anything, there was a large lump in your throat. His girlfriend, (fill in your friends name if you please), came around Beau and hugged you. She's like an older sister to you. "Luke?" She questioned. You nodded into her shoulder and she squeezed you tighter. She took your hand and brought you inside. She sat you on the couch, "I'm gonna go get something to eat alright, then we can talk." She tried lightning up the mood. You nodded and wiped your tears, but they kept coming. By the time she got back, you were asleep.