meet & greet encounter/serious authors's note

🚨🚨🚨please read!!🚨🚨🚨
okay so I have quite a few things to cover and it would really be great if you helped me out.
so first of all, I need your guys' opinion. I really want to do like an advice book or maybe a crush imagines book?? like I really want to. and be honest, would you guys read either of them?
okay next isn't too important but could you guys recommend some wattpad books in the comments? I really love fiction romance books and not necessarily fanfiction.
please help me out guys, I really need it!!
also!!!!!! I'm gonna start editing my preferences from the beginning and idk if it will like say "update" for you guys or something, so tell me if you get an update notif for my first preference please
[•••]
okay so in this preference lets just pretend this could actually happen and that you're around the boys age. I don't want any "this is so unrealistic" comments lmao
\\\
daniel: the line shortened, and you watched the groups of girls get there pictures with the boys. you went alone, but were still excited to see daniel, the boy you've obsessed over for 4 years now (4years omg!!). finally, it's your turn. you slowly scoot up to sit between james and luke. everything was moving so quickly and you started to panic a little. before you know it, you're pushed out and on with the next girls. you catch a glimpse of daniel, who's eyes were focused on you, before you were ushered into the auditorium. he quickly followed you out, and got your number just in time.
€€€€€
beau: your sister bought you meet and greet tickets to meet the boys, but unfortunately you can't go to the show. your older sister is extremely attractive, and slightly older than you. you were really expecting beau, your fave, to possibly hit on her in some way.
when you took a seat between jai and james, you were surprised to see beau wiggle in between you and jai, and he grinned. you knew the photo would be cute with beau smiling at you like that, but what made the m&g even better was when beau quickly asked you for your twitter. of course you gave it to him, and the other boys. the minute you left the room, beau had followed you and messaged you. "you staying for the show, princess?"
"no )):"
"but I need to see you again."
suddenly, a guard came out with two show tickets for you and your sister.
€€€€€
james: you and your best friend walk into the room and are greeted by a big hug from the boys. when you are about to hug james, his face flushes pink. so does yours, because the boy of your dreams is standing in front of you. with a smile and a nod, everyone gets ready for the picture. you notice james flustered state, and whether it's for you or your friend, you take advantage of it. before you leave, you place the slip of paper with your number on it in his hands. and maybe your confidence boosted james, because the wink he sent you was definitely more than just friendly.
€€€€€
jai: you and your younger sister are in love with the boys. all of them equally, but you never told her how jai has always been a little bit more to you. the second you two sat on the couch with the boys, jai asks. "do I know you from somewhere?" "um, my instagram maybe?" you suggest. "yeah! you're (your name), right!" you give a nod and grin, subconsciously. "god you're beautiful." you hear him muster. shocked, you ask, "what?!" he blushes, "nothing, nothing." but the dm in Instagram you get later from jai, is definitely not "nothing, nothing."
€€€€€
luke: today you're meeting luke. the guy you've been in love with for the longest time. you had met him in grade school before the janoskians, but you moved schools within that week. you knew him since you and him were about 11, but never really knew each other ya know? but today, you'll see him again. you walked into the small room and quickly sat between beau and luke. suddenly, nervousness was the only thing you could think about. when the flash was complete you stood quickly and attempted to walk for the door. luke grabbed you arm, gently but with urge. "can I get your twitter or something?"
shocked, you freeze. apparently you froze just a little too long and a bodyguard quickly ushered you out so the next people could enter. that night, you got a dm on twitter from luke.
"I'm glad I only know one (your first and last name). It's been too long, maybe we can get together sometime, beautiful? ((:"