he cheats on you

PLEASE READ/ PREFERENCE BELOW
thank you guys so much. I have come so far In my writing and 152,000? THATS CRAZY!! you guys don't know how much you mean to me, and to be honest I read trough the comments over and over because they make me smile. I read other peoples books and fan accounts and obsess over them. I just want them to notice me and get so excited when they update. Do you guys feel that way about me? I want you all to know that you can message me if you need me. You are all so amazing ❤️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Daniel: you walk into your old friends house, she invited you and Daniel for dinner. You went there straight from work.
You hear some strange... Noises. You quietly head upstairs. No.
Daniels shoes are on the floor, along with his shirt. You start to cry, and head for the front door.
You want to leave, everything. Get away, go somewhere else. Anywhere but here.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Beau:
You are sitting on the couch at the boys party. Beau went to get drinks.
It's been 10 minutes though! You get up, making your way through all the sweaty bodies and drinks splashing everywhere. You finally get into the kitchen, but he's not in there. You here people shouting "do it! Do it!" Outside. You open the back door, and see everyone is in a circle. Everyone starts shouting, and you weaved between a few people... But instantly regretted it. Beau lips were locked into Chesley's, a girl from your college. Your heart stopped, and when everyone saw you they gasped. Beau let go, and looked around. His eyes went wide when he saw you. You ran away, through the gates and all the way home.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
James:
You were walking in the streets of New York, where the boys were doing a meet and greet. James was taking a nap, so you headed out with your cousin who lives here, Kay. You were walking past an ice cream shop. As you walked past the window, you were facing away. talking to Kay. You watched as her face went confused and she stopped you. She pointed across you, and you turned your head. You dropped one of your bags and covered your mouth. James and some girl, were waiting in line. He had his hand on her lower back and she was holding his phone. Kay hailed a cab quickly and drove you to your hotel, crying the entire way. You want to go back to Melbourne.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jai:
You were in the car, on your way to surprise Jai. James and Daniel helped you plan it, but Luke and Beau seemed hesitant. You pull up at the janos house, and make your way to the door. You haven't seen him in a month, you missed him so much. James answered the door, and was excited to see you. You hugged him and Daniel, but then Luke and Beau saw you. They seemed nervous and frantic. "Where's Jai?" You smiled. "Uh- uh he um." Beau started. "He's upstairs, go surprise him!" James cheered. You ran for the stairs, and Luke called your name a few times. You turned around. "What?" You giggled nervously.
"Don't go up there." He took your hand. You followed him, "what? Why?" You asked quieter.
"He's not alone." He sighed. Your lip trembled, and your eyes watered. Luke looked up at you. You fell into his chest and cried. Hard. The other boys remained silent. You heard footsteps and laughter coming down the stairs. You turned around, and Jai saw you. The girl he was with looked confused. You cried more, and ran to the closest bathroom. You had no where else to go.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Luke: You walked into your house, quietly because It's late. You weren't supposed to get home until tomorrow, but couldn't wait to see Luke. You got changed into something comfy, and made your way upstairs. You walked into you and Luke's bedroom, but something wasn't right. A pair of high heels, and a dress were on the floor. Luke was in the bed alone, naked. No. You heard faint crying coming from the bathroom. You knocked on the door, and the crying stifled. "Luke?" She cried. The anger built up inside you, and she opened the door. You softened though, she was small. Like 16 or 17 years old. You gasped. "I- i didn't mean to. I'm so sorry. Please don't hurt me." She cried. You shook your head. "I- um sweetie. Just um- go downstairs." You whispered. She grabbed her clothes and ran downstairs, to the living room. You wrote a quick note to Luke.
"How dare you? Don't come looking for me. I loved you." A tear fell on the page.

You met the girl downstairs, and got her a cab ride home. It made you angry that he would take advantage of a young girl like that. But it hurt you so much more that he would cheat on you.
You loved him.