he distracts you while reading

holla peeeples!! sorry it's been so long but I've been at my cousins wedding and have been so tired lol. okay so I wanna know... do any guys read my stories?? like guys who are read are the best things and LIKE WHAT IF THEY READ MY PREFERENCES?? I would kinda love that. PLEASE COMMENT ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME AND MY FRIEND TO ANSWER TONIGHT!! LIKE TONS OF RANDOM QUESTIONS!!
alsoooo hey so I have a huge crush/love crisis and I was wondering if you guys wanted to hear it lol
okay comment!! anything, like preference ideas, questions you have, etc..
[•••]
daniel:
you were reading in your room, and had a goal to finish this book.
you heard a groan escalating as daniel came to the room, and forced one out yourself. he enters the doorway and you sigh loudly. "wanna snuggle?" daniel smirks. you tilt your head to the side, "nope," you grin. now it's daniels turn to sigh. "go away daniel." you look back to your book and attempt to begin reading but over daniels talking, couldn't even process the first word.
you groan loudly and close your eyes, and are surprised when daniels lips meet your temple. he plants small kisses all over your face and you giggle, and your book falls to the floor with a thud, long forgotten.
+++++
beau: you and beau were in the living room, and you were reading this new book you got. you didn't have time to read it last night because you and beau were... busy.
suddenly, beaus noisy yodels full your mind and you can't focus on the first word.
"iiiiiiii wanna swwwiingg from the chandelierrrrrrr!" he sang, causing a smile to tug at your lips. as he continued to howl lyrics, you slowly closed your book and set it aside. he kept his eyes closed, passionately singing, when you snuck up behind him. you jumped on his back, and his voice hitched and he fell backwards. careful not to hurt you though, he managed to turn around and fall on his stomach. he groaned and you laughed, picking up your book again.
"now let me read."
+++++
james: you were in the cafe just down the street from your apartment, being forced to read a book for english lit. class. you were sure this was a great place to get distracted.
every time the cafe door bells rang, you would turn and look around your booth seat, but it would always be a middle-aged man or woman grabbing coffee to go.
you mentally groaned as another woman swiftly entered and exited. another bell rang, and you decided not to bother. you picked up the book, and shoved your face into it, involuntarily reading.
"you must really like that book." a voice startles you.
your eyes peer above the top edge of the book, revealing a tall simple-pierced boy, and dang he was quite the distraction. "actually no, it's for english lit." you set it down softly onto the table. he smiled to you, a contagious smile. the two of you grinned awkwardly for at least 5 seconds, which is a lot longer than you think. "I'm james, your distraction." he holds out his hand. your mind stops, and you freeze. "It was obvious you were waiting for one." he shrugs. you let out a laugh, trying to ease off the slight embarrassment.
+++++
jai: you were in the school library, studying for calculus. the library was quiet and pretty much empty. you were fully concentrated on the problem that was being explained to you, when a distracting blurry flash passes by in the upper part of your eye. you ignore it, keeping your head still, but continuing to look in that direction. once again, a figure passes by but much more slowly. harshly, you flick your face upright and make eye contact with the back of a black shirt. a boy turns around, and you instantly recognize him. jai brooks. his sweet smile hypnotized you, but his bad boy ora quickly reminds you to avoid eye contact. it's harder when he sits across from you. "hey (your name)." he grins. you nod and pretend to go back to studying. "what are you studying for?" his playful tone gets to you, and you look up to meet his eyes. "calculus." you state boringly. "If I help you with this, will you help me study?" he asks. your eyebrows furrow, "your like a math genius? why do you need help?" you question. "no I need help practicing for gym." he states simply. you hold back a laugh. "what?" you smile. "I'm taking a dance unit. wanna help me?" he smirks. you laugh, but don't resist when he stands and offers his hand. and just like that, the two of you were tangoing in the middle of the library.
+++++
luke: you were in the cafeteria, sitting with your friend kacee. her boyfriend james sat with her, dragging his friends along. you've met them before, jai, daniel, and luke. you were attempting to read a book you got a while ago, and never really had time to continue it. when the group of boys noisily took their seat, you could easily ignore it. then luke started tossing french fries on your book. you would pick up each one and throw it back, but occasionally eat one. finally, it was the last straw. "can you knock it off?" you whispered angrily to him off the side. he only grinned, "you owe frech fries." he smirked. "you threw them at me, I don't have to give you shit!" you whispered rather loudly. "let's make a deal. I get to take you to mcdonalds across the street, and you buy me small frech fries." he holds out his hand. well, you are pretty hungry considering you forgot your lunch this morning. and mcdonalds sounds so good right now. you clasp his hand, giving it one shake. he held it, leading you to his car outside, where the two of you drove to get the promised fries.