kid descriptions 2

|FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER?|
the start of the kid adventure series!!
this is just a brief little description to get to know the kid more as a person than just how they look as a baby.
{•••}
daniel: melony grace sahyounie
melony has grown into her beautiful curly blonde hair, and those big brown eyes. she isn't exactly popular in school, like at all. she's not bullied or anything, but just doesn't get a lot of attention... except from the teachers. she's always the teachers favorite even if she doesn't mean to be. she's also a soccer star, which makes daniel super happy.
>>>>>
beau: caleb matthew brooks
caleb has always been the king. of everything. the house, school, sports, etc. he seems like a total player, but is actually a sweetheart just like his dad. he's got beaus dark hair, and some dark eyes as well. he plays football, baseball, and track and has all the ladies crawlin.
>>>>>
james: josie dylan yammouni
josie is your super cute and independent girl. she has short light brown hair and green/hazel eyes. she's absolutely beautiful, which has all the boys falling for her. but, all the other girls envy her. she doesn't really notice the girls, but being the hopeless romantic she is, having boys as her best friends isn't the worst thing in the world.
>>>>>
jai: claire avia brooks
claire is basically the girl version of jai. she's got long wavy brown hair, and her own deep blue eyes. she's in honors classes and plays soccer, runs track, and is a cheerleader. she has always been extremely popular but doesn't really acknowledge it.
>>>>>
luke: gabriel rydder brooks (gabe)
gabe is your typical nerdy heartthrob. he's sooo good looking and he has the mind of einstein. he's got brown hair and green eyes, but doesn't know how to work it. he's not very good with the ladies, unfortunately. he plays soccer, and occasionally football. but he's a little low on time, because he loves being with his family.