Other Janoskian Member That Flirts With You :)

I think I might end the fighting series :/ I don't really like having a specific order so I'm just gonna have random ones again :) I hope it will be easier 💕 love you all so much.

Daniel: Beau isn't a player at all, in fact he only makes 'inappropriate' comments if he has the opportunity. He never looks for a reason to make them, unless he's around you ;)

Beau: Jai has a girlfriend. He loves her very much, and she loves him. But it's kind of weird to you, how he is so clingy. Constantly asking you questions, sitting as close as possible to you. Maybe just really good 'friends'.

James: Luke is pretty flirty. "Pretty" flirty. More like very flirty. He is always touching you and winking at you. At first it grossed you out. But he does it so often you're used to it. Maybe he does it with every girl? Or maybe he's scared Lames will break up ;)

Jai: James is in love with you. No doubt about it. Absolutely in love. He isn't flirty or touchy. He is the complete opposite. Whenever your near him, he gets super flustered and quiet. His face turns red, and he stops talking. When does that ever happen?

Luke: Daniel is extremely cheeky and you think of him as an adorable little baby. Except the fact you think he's so cute, your always around him, possibly giving the wrong signal. It's changed Luke's opinion on Daniel a lot, even after you explain you and Daniel are just friends.