you see him on social media the next day

Daniel: you were watching the news, but had forgotten today the boys were going to be on it. You left it on, as you are your breakfast. You hadn't left your room after Daniel left.

"So Daniel you haven't said anything! What's up?" The spunky girl asks. He's flustered. And quiet. He seems out of it. "I uh just..." He begins. He jumps a little as Beau pats his back a little. "He isn't feeling very well." Beau lies. Beau knows that Daniel is worried about breaking your heart. He didn't want to hurt you. He really isn't sure of anything right now.
__________________________
Beau: You see them at the teen choice awards on tv. Beau is acting the same as when he left you. Not much emotion. Very blank...

The other guys were also acting like that. You are so confused.
"Boys! What's up? You're not yourselves?" The guy asks. "Well we all are just kind of in a weird place right now. Sorry." The other guys nod.

You were surprised when Beau comes close to the screen, taking the mic from the interviewer. A tear rolls down his cheek. "I'm so sorry."
___________________________
James:
The boys were at an interview, that you were watching on YouTube. James wasn't there.
"So where's James? We heard he went home?" The woman seemed surprised.

"He went to visit family. But he will be gone for a little while. We support every descion he makes though and love him. I really hope the fans and a few other girls out there..." He looks straight into the screen," I hope you know this is hard for him too."
___________________________
Jai: You were watching the news, and the next report breaks your heart.

"Janoskian member, Jai brooks, was spotted outside of his hotel with a young girl." The picture was of Jai with his arms around some girl in a tight short blue dress. "What a slut." You mumbled under your breath.
__________________________
Luke:
You were watching the boys twit cam and Luke had another girl right beside him. Kiana you think her name was. They were so close, he had his hand on her thigh. It broke your heart.

You pulled your phone up, and found Luke's contact. But you skipped it, you have Kiana's number too. You got it at a party, Luke had invited her to meet you and him their.
You kept watching tv as you pulled up her contact. She was so uninterested in Luke.

To: Kiana :)
"Please don't hurt him. He's my everything."
Your eyes pricked with tears.

You watched as she pulled up her phone, and read the message. She rolled her eyes and handed the phone to Luke. He read it, then looked directly into the screen. His face looked as if he was just slapped. Hard.