prom night

(click on the photo to see the dresses)
aye I'm running out of ideas for preferences, so comment please?
>>>>>
daniel//
you wore a short, formfitting white dress. it had one strap, made of mesh with sparkles embedded in it. you had your hair up in a messy up do to show off your shoulders.
daniel picked you up and took you to prom, then the two of you headed out at a fancy expensive restraunt. it was a night you won't forget.
>>>>>
beau//
you wore a long blush color dress. the chest is covered in sparkles, and shows off just enough.
that night after prom, you and beau went out with your closest friends to a teen bar where they only serve light alcoholic beverages. Let's just say you partied hard.
>>>>>
james//
you wore a short lace, lavender dress. it was your ideal princess dress and you couldn't get over the cute little poof the lower half had.
after prom, james took you out with a group of friends to go go-karting and play at an arcade. it was a night to remember.
>>>>>
jai//
you wore a two piece red dress, that had a beautiful sparkly top. the skirt reached the floor and had a sexy slit to your mid-thigh. it showed off your curves, which jai loved.
after prom jai brought you back to his place, and none of his family was home. that night, you fave him your virginity, but he was definitely worth it.
>>>>>
luke//
you wore a simple, long black dress. it covered your arms and most of your legs, although was low on the chest and had a slit up the leg. you wore your hair in a beautiful messy low bun.
after prom, you and luke headed back to your place where you both changed and watched netflix all night. it was planned to be the night you gave him your virginity, but he got that junior year.