you kiss in front of his/your ex

heyyy guys would you go follow my Instagram?? I'll follow you backkkk ((: it's rachaelarnoldd I'm almost to 700!!!
[•••]
daniel: you were in the mall with daniel, shopping for a tux that he can wear to prom. suddenly, you recognize an ex of his across the room. she winks at daniel, who barely notices. just to let her know that he is yours, you kiss him. hard. he immediately started kissing back, and out of the corner of your eye you could see his ex walk off annoyed.
^^^^^
beau: you and beau stopped at a starbucks this morning. you were still wearing his tshirt and sweatpants, with your hair in a messy bun. beau wandered off to the bathroom for a second, while you waited in line.
"you look beautiful." you read on your phone screen. a text from your ex. you look around, and there he is at the back of the line. you send him a smile. you and him were really close, until one day you broke up with him. when beau came back out, he saw your ex eyeing you. you were taken back when beau rested his hand on your butt, something he never does, and kisses your temple. you turn around to see your ex is gone, walking outside with his hood up. (ugh this preference hurt my heart)
^^^^^
james: you and james were in. The grocery store, shopping for a cake mix for beaus birthday at the end of the month (*CRIES VIOLENTLY*). you notice james become flustered, so you lean over and whisper, "are you okay?" "my ex is coming at us, to our left. do something." he pretends to look at his options on the shelf, and quickly you pull him in for a kiss. his ex stops on her toes, and slowly walks back to her cart. you wrap your arm around james and he kisses your forehead.
^^^^^
jai: you and jai were invited to your cousins party. it just so happens it's the same cousin who is best friends with your ex. he cheated on you with your ex-best friend and left you for her. jai has no clue about this, because you never had the courage to bring it up. at the party, jai wandered off to get you both drinks. standing alone, you spot him. your evil ex. he looks over at you, and you quickly look to your feet. before you can quietly waddle away, he's in front of you. "(your name)? I haven't seen you in years!" he grins. "fortunately." you snap and force a fake smile. "ohhhh I see. you still have some hard feelings.." he throws his hands in his pockets, casually. "yeah 'cause sleeping with a girls best friend will leave you with some 'hard feelings'." you glare. "I was kind of hoping I'd see you here tonight." he smiles, stepping closer. luckily, jai comes sauntering back with your drink in his hand. he walks up next to you, and slaps your butt. "here, babe." "thanks." you focus your glare on your ex, who throws his head back and gives a small laugh. you watch as he struts off in the opposite direction, and you turn to kiss jai.
^^^^^
luke: you and luke were invited to his friends party tonight. it's the same friend who introduced you to luke... and your ex. your last relationship was really great. you and your ex were madly in love, but one day he left you because 'he just didn't feel the same'. you were heartbroken, and still kind of are. you're scared if you see him, you'll cry. unfortunately, your ex has always hated luke. you and luke enter the party, his hand on your waist. and of course, the first person you see is your ex. he noticed you, and smiles. but then luke steps in front of you. his warm smile turns into a cold glare and he leans to see you. "what the heck is he doing here?" your ex questions. "what the hell are you doing here?" luke mocks. you didn't want to start a fight with your ex, but quickly stepped in. "listen, luke and I are together now. just leave it alone." you can't bare to look him in the eyes. "are you kidding? (your name) you could do so much better." he exclaims. now that makes your head snap to look at him. "let me take you home." he goes to grab your arm. you smack his arm away, "I love luke and he's the only one taking me home, you dick!" you turn on your heel and grab lukes hand, strutting out the door.