his turn on's

PLEASE READ FOR REALS
okay sorry for not being on for the past few day, I've been reading :))) I read two of these books and I loved them so so much.
but heyyyy okay so I started a new book, and it's not janoskians related though. it's still romance, but also includes family and sister and best friend stuff. the main characters name is rachael, mostly because she's based a lot off of me. please go check it out, it's just about to get to the good part ;))
>>>>>
daniel// it totally turns daniel on when you bite your lip. you do it subconsciously, and never notice it. he thinks it's extremely sexy and he loves that you do it.
>>>
beau// there is one thing that never fails to make beau get the chills. that's your scent. there is something about it that just, works for him and he's definitely obsessed with it.
>>>
james// james is one tough guy to please. nothing can really work, but your voice. you have to be whispering, and he especially loves your morning voice.
>>>
jai// jai is such a sucker for you. anything you do, just kills him. but one thing he will always have a weakness for, is when you wear his clothes. not like his sweatpants, and sweatshirts, but his tshirts and boxers. jai loves it.
>>>
luke//
it drives luke wild when you play with your collarbones. you do it subconsciously, and can't ever tell when you're doing it. you always rub your hand on your neck, and run your finger on your collarbones, and that makes luke go crazy.