he comforts you...

Daniel: you have been crying all night, the pain isn't going to stop. You lay on your bed, head in hands, with tears streaming down your face.
Daniel comes walking in, with ice cream and tissues. He is still shaken up as well. He came over, and sat on the edge of the bed.

You sighed, and wiped some of the tears. You sniffled a few times, as Daniel stared at you. "I'm so sorry babe." He said just above a whisper. You shook your head, and the tears came flooding back. You both collapsed together, and he laid you back, snuggling you. As you lay, his faint heartbeat calmed you, pulling you into sleep.
__________________________
James: you leaned over the toilet bowl and let it all out. You groaned in disgust and leaned back against the wall. There was a faint knock on the door before James peered through. You smiled a little and smiled a little back, before wandering in like a little 5 hear old on his fisrt day of cute. You giggled a little, before pushing over and letting it out again.

James quickly came to your side and pulled back your hair, and patted your back. When you finished he held out a small cup of water, and he waited for you to drink it. Then he pulled you in for a comforting hug.
____________________________
Beau: Beau wanted to go to the public pool today, and the only bathing suit you have is your bikini.

You two make your way into the "teen zone pool" and see so many girls half naked, but luckily Beau ignores them. You see a bunch of younger guys looking you up and down as you tried to hide behind your pink towel.

"Babe, show it off." Beau chuckled, pulling at your towel. "Nooo." You whined. "(Your name) I wouldn't have brought you here if I wasn't proud of you. You worked so hard, why not brag about it. I think you're very.. Very sexy." Beau whispered in your ear. You smiled, and dropped your towel. You In took a sharp breathe and looked around. The guys were staring at you, but in a good way. And the girls just glared at you then looked away.

You were startled by Beau taking you by your waist and pulling you into the pool with him.
____________________________
Jai: You sat in your bed, the same as the past few mornings, and sighed. Everyday, you wake up and feel disgusting. It's not that you didn't shower or anything, because you did.

You just feel, horrible. You haven't been depressed and don't know what it feels like, but you think this might be it. You recently lost your close friend and just haven't been the same.

You sit up in your bed, but jump slightly when You notice Jai in the doorway. "You know how beautiful you are when you wake up?" He asks. You shake your head and play with your fingers. "You do know your beautiful, right?" He asks, sitting next to you. You stay silent and still.
"(Your name) if you don't believe you're beautiful then I don't believe you love me." He acts like a 2 hear old and crosses his arms, pouting. It makes you laugh slightly. "I do love you Jai." You hug him. "So you believe you're beautiful?" He smirks cheekily. You shake your head, smiling this time, and fall onto him.
_____________________________
Luke: you scream loudly, after hitting your toe on the corner of your desk. You fall to the floor, holding your bare little pinky toe. Luke comes springing into the room with his hair half done, panting. "What happened?" He breathes. "I stubbed my toe." You pout, sitting on the floor crying only a little. Luke chuckles a little and you glare at him. "It hurts." You sob as he sits down in front of you.

"Want me to miss it better?"Luke mimics and pouts. You nod childishly and hold up your foot. Luke plants a quick kiss on it before pulling away, smiling.