He posts a picture of you two after the break up

Daniel: You thought Daniel would be happier without you seeing as he broke up with you. He posted a picture from when you two first met. You had your arm around his waist, and he had his around yours. You always loved that picture and it was your background on your phone. His caption read "I miss her so much. I want her to understand that it was a mistake. I would never kiss someone else on purpose. She is my girl, and I love her more than you can imagine."

Beau: He first posted a picture with that girl that was all over the fandom, with the caption, "I don't understand why you all think I'm in love with this girl. She is my step-cousin! I'm in love with (your name) and you should all know that by now." He next posted a picture of just you, the last silly picture you had taken on his phone. "This is the girl I'm in love with. I'm crazy about this silly, fun, beautiful, sweet, amazing girl. She's my everything and I need her back."

James: James posted a picture of you two kissing in front of the sunset. You had a professional take it and you also had it put on a canvas, which is now hanging in you living room. His cation read, "I'm so disappointed that the people who I thought would support me, really just made me the worlds unhappiest boy. I lost my everything, it was my stupid fault to blame her for all this and now I'm counting on myself, and all of you to make her happy whether that is cheering her up, or getting her to understand me."

(Prepare your heart for Jai's, I promise it gets better 💔)

JAI: Jai posted a picture with Ariana. This broke your heart, seeing how he instantly forgot about you. But you feel as if you are getting somewhat better, you have Connor. Although Connor doesn't seem like he feels the same about you. You just need Jai.

Luke: Luke posted a huge collage of every picture you two have with or of each other. The caption was the only thing that made your heart flutter like Luke did. "(Your name) You broke up with me because one girl had caught my eye for not even a two seconds. I'm a hormonal teenage boy and I shouldn't hate myself for that. But I do. You are the only girl that makes me feel the way I do, yeah sure her boobs were falling out of her shirt and It caught my eye. But you are the only girl that catches my eye and keeps it that way. I miss waking up to your beautiful face and adorable laugh. I

Miss being able to hold you small hands and kiss your soft lips. Please come back."