8th Month: He Comes Home With Presents

Daniel: Daniel and the rest of the boys aren't doing anything big because of you're pregnancy, except making videos.

He came home with a slurpee and some fast food, that you happened to be craving. It was a great and pleasant surprise.

James: James and the boys did have a few meet and greets during the 7th and now 8th month, and today he came home with little baby boy clothes that said stuff like "the jano baby" and other cute janoskians themed items. The fans had gotten so many things for the baby, and a few things that will help you.

Beau: You were having really bad pains, because the baby was beginning to adjust. Beau had Jai come over and help you out while he ran to the store and got things that would help you. Later on, the baby calmed down and you and Beau had a relaxing and calming sleep.

Jai: Jai had a few local meet and greets and shows, but did have one show on the other side of Australia.
When he got back after 2 days, he had bought many clothes for the baby. Jai, being the fashionista he is, bought stylish clothes such as sleeveless tees, skinny jeans, basically a shrunken version of his closet. Although, you also thought they were cute.

Luke: Luke took off a lot of time, 4 months in fact, to be with you. Although, one day you were home alone while he went to a meeting because he would soon be starting back with shows. When he came home, he has everything. And I mean everything. From clothes, toys, to diapers and pacifiers. At least now all you need is a crib and well, all the big stuff.