The age you met

Daniel: You and Daniel met when you were 16 and he had just turned 17. When you first met he didn't have a huge crush on you but thought you were pretty. When you both were 18 he asked you to be his girlfriend because he realized that he really did have feelings for you.

Beau: You met him when you were 14 and he was 16. You started off as really good friends until you 15th birthday when he told you he was in love with you even though you were a lot younger than him. You admitted you had a little crush on him and you gave him a chance. Good thing you did because now you two are madly in love.

James: James and you were in the 8th grade together, but you never talked to him because You had a crush on him. You were both 13 at the time and your freshman year, you were paired up for a project. You both admitted you had a crush on each other and have been a couple ever since.

Jai: You, your best girl friend, and Luke and Jai had been best friends since kindergarten, when you moms met. You were all best friends up until 5th grade when Jai told you he has always had a crush on you. You didn't feel the same way at first but in 7th grade, he kissed you and you fell in love with him. The kiss was like electricity and you knew Jai was the one.

Luke: (similar to Jai's) Luke, Jai, your best friend, and you were inseparable. You and Luke became boyfriend and girlfriend in kindergarten, but does that ever really count. Well, it did for you. You would think you would forget about it, but no. You and Luke never broke up and stayed boyfriend and girlfriend ever since.