How he wakes you up

Daniel: Daniel almost never wakes up before you do, so most of the time it's you waking him up. He sleeps facing the ceiling so you flop and top of him and kiss him all over his face. He always laugh and pulls you onto him, hugging you.

Beau: Both of you normally wake up at the same time, depending on what time you fell asleep. So whoever wakes up first, pulls a little prank on the other. You either pour a little water on the other, draw on their face, or anything that isn't to huge. But then you hug and make up, mostly planning revenge.

James: James is so sweet, he wakes you up by kissing your forehead and whispering good morning followed by a cute nickname. Once he does this, you hug and him and say good morning back. It is such a great way to start your morning.

Jai: Jai wakes you up by ripping the blankets off the bed, and laying in top of you until you wake up. Some mornings you get mad, but instantly forgive him when he cooks you breakfast and makes the bed.

Luke: Luke and wakes you up by turning up some music and jumping on the bed. Once you wake up, he bends down and misses you and says "I'm sorry, good morning, I love you gorgeous. This is normally followed by a yummy breakfast and a great day together.