he's your brother

*they aren't related unless the preference says so*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Daniel:
(Daniel is your older brother, you're only 15.)
You were sitting in the lounge in your basement, which is like a small movie theatre. You were watching your favorite tv show too.
Suddenly, you here the stampede of footsteps. You groan and fall back in your seat. James comes running in, flying over the couches. Then Beau, falling on the other couch. Jai comes screaming and falls onto James, then Luke falling next to you. But Daniel comes in and squeezes between you and Luke. "Hey (your name)." He hugs you from the side. They change the tv to soccer and you sigh getting up. Daniel jumps up and catches your arm pulling you onto Luke and him. They tickle you a bunch, and you can't help but laugh.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Beau:
(Beau is your older brother, Jai and Luke are your brothers too. You're 18)
Jai and Luke were having a party, and your boyfriend would be there. Beau was just supervising, because it is way too crowded.
Your boyfriend and you are leaning against the counter, in a pretty heated kiss.
"Woah, hey hey hey." Beau says pulling you to apart. You glared at him. "Go away." You gritted through your teeth. Jai and Luke come up behind Beau. "Who is this guy?" They ask. Your boyfriend looks intimidated. You grab his hand and move around your brothers, taking him up to your room. "Use protection!" They all laugh. You roll your eyes and sit quietly in your room with your boyfriend, just talking.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
James:
(James is your brother, your 16)
Your boyfriend just broke up with you, because you wouldn't send nudes. You were crying in your room, when you heard a light knock on the door. "It's open." You whispered. James came in with a box of pizza, ice cream, and the movie "mean girls." You smiled and pulled your covers over, letting him sit next to you. He gave you a huge hug. "He didn't deserve you. Trust me, you'll find someone who deserves you princess." He kisses your forehead.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jai:
(Jai and Luke are your older brothers, you're 14)
It's your freshman year, and Jai and Luke graduated high school last year. Luke is in California with his friend James for his job. Jai stays at home with you, while Gina lives with your Nonna to take care of her.
You are extremely beautiful, and very vulnerable. It was the end of the day, and you were waiting for Jai to pick you up. A group of guys, a lot older than you, come up to you. "Hey baby." One smirks. "Hi." You smile. They chuckle to each other. "What do you say you come to my party tonight." He touches your arm gently, making you uncomfortable.
Suddenly, You hear Jai's familiar voice behind you. He pushes them back and takes your hand. "She's not going to your party, you pig." He is obviously angry. You look up at him, smiling and he opens the car door for you. You hop in, and smile the entire way home. Best big brother ever.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Luke:
(Luke and Jai are your older brothers, and so is Beau. Beau and Jai aren't as close to you. You're only 13)

There it is. You started your period. Ugh.
You were in your bathroom, at 12 in the morning. What do you do?

You pull your phone of the counter, and pull up Luke's contact.
To: Lukey Pookey
"We have a problem :/"

From: Lukey Pookey
"What?"

To: Lukey Pookey
"I have girl issues." You were scared, your stomach hurt really bad. You were crying a little.

Before you knew it, a pack of pads is set on the counter and you could barely see Luke's tattoo covered arm. You smiled and did what you needed.
When you went into your room, Luke had a hot water bottle, a glass of water and some Advil. You smile and hugged him tight.