first day of school

hey guys, please comment some ideas for kid preferences. I have some, but it would help to have a few more, so please comment :))
[•••]
daniel: meloney was dreading this day. she cried that morning, but easily let go of you when it was time to leave. when she got home though, she wouldn't stop talking. she showed you all of her work and told her all about her friend kayla, who likes soccer too.
^^^^^
beau: caleb was pretty cool about the first day of school. he got ready with daddy, and even dressed himself that morning. after school you and beau talked to the teacher, and you were surprised to here that everyone wanted to be calebs friend already.
^^^^^
james: josie did everything herself that morning, picking out a pink sundress and pairing it with a pink bow in her hair. she was excited about the first day of school, and the teacher told you that she seemed to get along better with the boys in her class. it didn't surprise you, josie had always been a daddy's girl.

^^^^^

jai: claire was pretty cool about the first day of school. she got ready as she regularly does and didn't cry when you both left her. you got a call from her teacher, and were surprised with what he said. he explained to you about possibly moving her up into 1st grade, because she was exceedingly intelligent. you quickly denied the opportunity, because preschool has a big impact on character which is important.

^^^^^

luke: gabe was terrified. he cried all morning, begging you to not make him go. it broke your heart to see him so upset, so luke took him to school. when gabe wouldn't stop crying, they told luke he could stay with gabe for the day. gabe stopped crying, and calmed down. it took until wednesday to get gabe to go to school bye himself. but gabe ended up really enjoying it, which eased your mind.