his reaction during birth

<please read?>
I am too obsessed with writing and reading. I always pick up too many books at once and I have wayyy too many book ideas that I want to write. like in my notes I have like 4-5 completely planned out books to write, down to characters and class schedules and each chapter plan. but I feel like I already have to many books up, and I know that no one ever reads my non-janoskian books.
[•••]
daniel: daniel was so confused. during the birth of your baby girl, daniel was all over the place. he kept asking questions, which really it wasn't the time for questions. he kept moving from holding your hand to go watch (until he finally decided to stay up by you and not watch). once he saw you hold your baby, the confusion was replaced with happiness.
+++++
beau: beau was so excited. he was smiling the entire time, despite your pain. he attempted to watch the birth at one point, but immediately vomited. in the end, holding his baby boy was the only thing that mattered.
+++++
james: james cried. the entire time. both of you were crying, but the only difference was he wasn't screaming. his eyes were glued to you, trying to comfort you. but once your baby girl was out, his eyes didn't leave her.
+++++
jai: jai was smiling, and jumping and pacing around the room the whole time. luke was there too, and he ended up holding your hand the whole time. jai wasn't even grossed out when watching the birth, and probably watched that more than half of the time. he was more than excited to hold his baby girl.
+++++
luke: luke was by your side the entire time. he was talking to you, holding your hand, helping you through it all. of course he was extremely happy to see his baby boy, but he didn't leave your side once.