He Takes You On A Trip ✈️

Daniel: He takes you to Colorado in the winter. You both hadn't been to the mountains in a long time. You stayed in a cabin in the mountains, where it was pretty cold, but he kept you warm by cuddling you every night. During the day, he taught you to ski and snowboard, but you preferred sledding and tubing.

Beau: Beau took you to New York City durning Fall. You went to every landmark and got funny pictures with each other. You went shopping and went to every place that seemed interesting. You guys also pulled a few pranks in the busy streets every now and then, and posted them on keek.

James: James took you to California for the Summer. He took you to Disneyland, took you skydiving, and the beach. You went to as many different places as possible and created so many fun memories with each other.

Jai: Jai took you on an Alaskan cruise. Also, this cruise was a reality tv show cruise. You were staying with two other semi-famous couples that had so much drama going on between them. It was the only way he could get the ship to not be so crowded. Although, it was a very large ship, so you and Jai kept your distance from the camera most of the time and just enjoyed the cruise. You saw beautiful scenery, wildlife, and both had a blast watching the other couples dramatic arguments.

Luke: Luke took you to England. You gave flowers to the queen, saw Big Ben, and got pictures with anything that seemed interesting or cool. You both had so much fun messing around with everyone, making up terms and using them on the British People. The most special moment was when he announced to you that your next trip he was taking you on was to Africa!