One Direction Member Likes You And He Gets Jealous

Daniel: Harry has the biggest crush on you and is constantly tweeting you, and attempting to contact you. Daniel has stood up to him before but Harry ignored it and continues to try and get your attention. You and Harry are really good friends and you do still hang out, which just makes Daniel paranoid. Although, you have promised him that you don't like Harry that way and only love Daniel.

Beau: Beau has always been a huge fan of Louis and still is, but recently during a one direction interview, Louis confessed his feelings towards you.

Louis is your cousins best friend and it would be to weird to date him, plus you are in love with Beau. Beau still loves Louis's music, but is starting to get annoyed with him flirting with you.

James: Niall is your ex-best friend. You two were always really close, in fact you dated him for a few weeks. You weren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend but in the time you were dating, he cheated on you. You realized you didn't really 'love' him because it didn't hurt you too bad when that happened. You moved on and moved to Melbourne where you met James and the rest of the Janoskians. You instantly fell in love with James, and didn't know that he felt the same way about you. The day you two became official, Niall tweeted you asking for you back. Of course you said no, but Niall wouldn't stop bothering you. James and you kind of ignored if, and Niall got the hint, leaving to two alone.

Jai: You have never met Liam, and you are a little nervous. Today Jai is taking you to a small meet and greet in Melbourne. They don't normally do these, that's why it is so important. Jai just pulled up in your driveway, so you apply the last final touches to your makeup. "Hey babe. You look Amazing." Jai says as you hop in. "Thanks." You smile as he starts driving.

You finally arrive and make your way in. The first person you see is Liam, you and Jai arrived early because Jai is good friends with their manager. Liam approached you and Jai leaves to talk to the manager for minute. "Hey, you're (your name) right?" He says holding out his hand. You smile and nod, "and you're Liam right?" You giggle. He laughs with you and nods. "Listen, I know you have a boyfriend and don't take this the wrong way but I think you are really... Really cute." He said as he winked. You blushed and looked over Liam's shoulder to see Jai making his way back over. "Well I may take it the wrong way." Jai said, his fists clenching. You pulled Jai close to you, "calm down." You whisper into his ear. You felt him relax as Liam walked off, throwing his hands up, surrendering.

Luke: Before you met Luke, you had the biggest crush on Zayn. You are a famous YouTuber and you would constantly talk about Zayn. Now that you have Luke, you don't like Zayn as much, but he still is your celebrity crush. Luke is getting annoyed because Zayn is now finally liking you back and tweeting you saying your cute. When Luke took you to the Teen Choice Awards, Zayn even touched your butt, and boy did that make Luke mad. Now you do everything you can to avoid Zayn and so does Luke, because you two are madly in love and won't let anyone change that.