First Fight

Daniel: You were sitting on your couch in your apartment alone on your laptop. Daniel had gone out with the boys for the night and promised he wouldn't drink tonight. You were scrolling through your twitter feed when someone called you on skype. It was your cousin that you haven't seen in a while, he was like one of your best friends. You sat chatting for a while when Daniel barged through the front door, you could smell he had something to drink but was obviously still sober. He walked into the living room and heard the male voice.

"What the heck! Who is this?"

"Daniel. Calm down-" you were cut off by him slamming the laptop shut.

"Are you cheating on me? What the heck is going on?" He rambled on, not letting you speak, he was overwhelmed by the entire situation.

When he finally stopped talking and sat down on the couch letting his face collapse in his hands, you waited a minute before saying, "that was my cousin."

"(Your name) I'm so sorry. I didn't know." He said lifting his head.

"Obviously! You wouldn't let me talk!" You shouted.

He stood up and walked over to the couch you were on, sitting down next to you. He placed his hand on your knee and rested his head on his other hand, supporting it with his elbow. You two sat in silence before Daniel apologized once more. He kissed you gently and you both cuddled on the couch in silence until you fell asleep on his warm chest.

Beau: You and Beau decided to stay home that night and drink your problems away. You didn't get drunk, but instead only had one beer. Beau on the other hand was "smashed," was the word he used.

"Come on! Just get drunk! It's totally fine!" He shouted at you. "I'd rather not Beau, I just don't drink." You stated getting a little worried. "You are so stubborn sometimes! It gets so annoying!" He yelled at you. He has never insulted you before, it really hurt even though the insult wasn't that bad. You locked yourself in your bedroom for the rest of the night. You cried yourself to sleep that night.

When you woke up and went down stairs, you had a massive headache from crying so much. You stepped down each of the stairs, each time a smell intensifying. You could smell fruits, bacon, and other yummy things you couldn't identify. When you reached the bottom of the stairs, there were flower petals outlining a path that led to a bed made of blankets and pillows in the living room. You stepped off the path and headed to the kitchen where Beau was cutting up some apples. He turned his head to you, looked back down, but then did a double take and bolted over to you. He engulfed you in his arms which caught you off guard. But you relaxed into his bare chest and hugged him back. "(Your name) I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it last night! Please... Please forgive me." He said hugging you tighter. "It's okay." You said slightly pulling out of the hug, looking him in the eyes. He sighed, "well today I was hoping we could have a movie day and I made you breakfast." He said smiling. You smiled back and both of you headed to the kitchen to eat the delicious breakfast he made for you.

James: You and James were walking along the beach on a date when a large crowd of fans came around and pushed you two apart. You know James loves his fans and that this is going to happen a lot. But it hurt when you watched him not do anything when you two were separated. He didn't care that you disappeared.

You turned around and walked back to your apartment since it wasn't to far away. You decided to let James stay with his fans because he needed to keep them happy and he needed to stay happy. When you arrived at your apartment you sat on your couch. You let a slip down your cheek, as it was followed by many more. You sat there crying for quite a while, about half an hour before there was a knock at your door. You walked over to your door and cleaned yourself up quickly in the mirror next to the door. When you opened it, James stood there with flowers. "(Your name) I'm so sorry about our date. I didn't mean to lose you in the crowd." He said nervously looking down at his shoes.

You stared at him as he kept his gaze on his shoes. "Did you care? Did you care that I was ripped away from you?" You blurted out without thinking. "Of course I did, I didn't show it at first because there were so many people surrounding me. But of course I cared. (Your name) I love you. You mean everything to me." He said finally looking at you. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you-" He was cut off by you crashing your lips to his. He dropped the flowers and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. "I love you too." You whispered to him once you pulled out of the kiss.

Jai: You always knew Jai's celebrity crush was Ariana Grande. But it got annoying sometimes when he would constantly talk about her and how amazing she is. This made you really insecure and jealous.

You and Jai were walking through the mall, going shopping, holding hands. You felt so safe and you felt wanted, you never wanted that feeling to end. Jai stopped you at a jewelry shop and bought you a pair of diamond earrings. At first you told him no because they were too expensive but he insisted you let him buy them for you. As you were walking out, you spotted Ariana and a few other people walking out of the store in front of you. Jai released his grip on your hand and jogged over to Ariana. The feeling ended, the feeling you wanted to stay with you forever was gone. You didn't even notice the tear falling down your cheek until it hit the box containing your earrings. At this point you were bawling. You ran down the stairs of the mall, attempting not to fall with all of your bags. When you made it outside, it was raining. You headed to your car, not caring about Jai, he would probably ride home with Ariana. The entire way home you cried, having to stop a few times to clear your eyes. When you finally got home you ran inside, and dropped your bags. The first thing you saw were the earrings. "They would be pretty on Ariana, Ariana would love those" you kept imagining Jai saying those things. When you finally calmed down and had been sat in a corner for quite some time, the doorbell rang. You got up and slumped your way over to the door. You opened it to find a soaking wet Jai. "You left. Why?" Jai shakily said. You motioned him to come inside considering it was still raining. You shut the door and turned to find Jai, still staring into your eyes. He looked hurt, even though you are the one who is. "Because I figured you wanted to be with Ariana." You said looking down at your shoes. "No! I want to be with you!" Jai said stepping closer to you. "But you say it all the time, Ariana is beautiful,

She is so nice and pretty." You say beginning to cry. "Jai you love her." You say now letting the tears fall. "(Your name) I love you. Ariana is nothing compared to you. You are beautiful, smart, sweet, you are perfect." He said pulling you into a hug. "Yes I do like Ariana. But, I love you. Ariana is my star in a night sky. You are my world! You are my universe. I love you." He said holding you tight. You pulled him into a hug, "I love you too." You whispered into his chest. He pulled you tighter and you both stood there in silence holding each other.

Luke: You understand Luke has a short temper and easily gets angry but sometimes you feel he goes to far.

Luke was editing a video, after all the boys left and you were having really bad cramps, if you get what I'm saying. Not only were you tired, Grumpy, and were on your period but Luke was also tired and grumpy. You had been in your room attempting to go to sleep but just couldn't get comfortable. You headed down stairs and into the kitchen to get a hot water bottle. Normally, Luke would let you lay up against him and he would rub your aching belly until you fell asleep. So you laid on the couch and rested your head on Luke's leg that didn't have the laptop on it. You laid there for only a few seconds before Luke shook his leg a little, "can you get up, you know sometimes you get clingy and annoying. God!" You sat up and looked at him in shock. He has never said anything to you like that before and you hoped he never would. But he did. And it hurt.

Of course, you being in pain and annoyed, you threw the water bottle onto the couch next to him and Stomped to the front door. "Where do you think your going?" He shouted standing up off the couch. "Anywhere you aren't!" You shouted continuing towards the door. Before you could open it, Luke grabbed your wrist and spun you around. "What the heck do you want you jerk! Let go!" You shouted slowly getting angrier and began crying and screaming. "Please! Luke! Just let me go!" You felt your knees go weak as you got an intense cramp. Luke caught you and held you. You were crying your heart out, not all out of emotion, you were just having immense mood swings, were tired and in pain. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Calm down. Deep breaths." He whispered as he stroked the back of your head holding you tight to his chest. He knows how emotional and sensitive you are, he knows you have anxiety attacks if the emotions become overwhelming.

Once you calmed down you both laid on the couch, you laid across his lap as he rubbed your stomach. You sat talking and telling stories you both have heard from each other before, but you didn't care. Eventually you both fell into a much needed deep sleep.