Chapter 80

Jayden's POV

"Jayden are you certain of this??" Came my dad's worried tone as all of us talked about what Leo and I had discussed a while ago.

"Yes dad. Leo's mate personally heard Marcus say it." I explained, looking over everyone in the room. "We have another spy with us. The only thing we're not sure of is who. If it's a wolf, cat or caster."

"This is really unsettling." Timothy voiced. "Cause not only can't we make a move without Marcus knowing, but that bastard managed to again turn one of ours against us."

"We have to find out who this spy is. Cause with it around, we can't make a move without Marcus knowing." Darryl said as the others quickly agreed with him.

"Well maybe that's what we'll want." I say out loudly so that they would all hear and they all looked at me both questioningly and confusedly.

"I don't understand, Jay." Lina said "Why would we want him to know??"

I could tell that everyone had that very same question as well. I too would be confused if someone were to suggest letting our enemy know of our plans but I have no intention of that sort.

"He'll only know, what we'll want him to know." I said. "Right now we have two main problems. Marcus's secret army and now this spy. But right now that bastard doesn't have an idea that we know. And me along with Leo had thought of something we could do."

"We use the spy. We announce the wrong information amongst the packs, werecats and casters. Something that would force Marcus to send his army somewhere else while we go on with the original plan. With his forces split we'll have a higher chance of getting my pup out and to kill him." They all listened to me closely as I explained. You basically see the gears turning in their heads as they assessed what I said.

"But how can we make sure that Marcus sends his army??" Garreth asked. "Knowing Marcus, he'll probably think of something else to do."

"Don't worry about that. Leo will make sure of that." I assured. "Any more questions or concerns??"

"Even if Marcus does send his army somewhere else, I bet we'd still face a very formidable number of enemies. I'm concerned if our numbers are enough to fight them." Sebastian said with worry and his mate then gave his hand a comforting squeeze.

"I know." I sighed. "But believe me when I say that we cannot let this war continue on. Marcus is getting stronger and stronger. And if we don't fight right now, he'll only get stronger." I said before turning to the Clawtooth Alpha.

"Darryl, I really hate asking you of this but would it be possible for King Luther to send us additional warriors?? As well as the Royals of the Casters."

"I'll call him after this. But I doubt he'd send a large number of our warriors cause some of the prides still refuse to lend their warriors. These prides still have a great hatred towards you wolves." He explained.

"And I am afraid that this is the same with the casters, Jayden. Some of the covens refuse to help. The King and Queen will send more help but I doubt that it would be many." Julius immediately said after Darryl.

"Then we'll just have to think of something that would at least even the odds during the fight." I said.

"Can't you guys just do your hokey pokey magic and teleport Marcus along with his army to space or something??" Mikey asked, turning towards the casters, mainly Tobias.

"We're not even sure if that would work, Mikey. Casting a teleportation spell for a huge number would only drain our energy and not to mention that it would take time cast it. And who's to say that Marcus will not notice and try to stop it?? No. It's too risky." The warlock explained.