Chapter 24

Rose/ Maddison's POV

I know what you're all thinking...

I should really focus on the task given to me and Steven about finding out who the traitors are.

But let me explain. As I was listening during the meeting, upon hearing what they plan to do I just had the feeling that I really needed to be there. It was as if something or someone was telling me to go with them. So that's why I asked Jayden if I can go with them.

And it was a good thing that Elise managed to convince him. Though on asking her afterwards, she explained that she to felt it right that I should go to Hollow.

"Elise explained everything to me." I jumped at the sudden voice.

Steven walked into my room,and after calming my nerves I managed to give him a nod.

"Yeah. I just really feel that I need to be there." I explained, and he seemed a bit unsure but accepted it nonetheless.

"I'll try to look for more clues that can help us find the spies in the pride while you're gone. So you know who's coming with you and your mate to Hollow??" He asked just as he sat down beside me.

"Well other than me and Jayden, Mikey, Raphael and my brother Mason are going. Darryl and Jacob are coming with us while Leo stays here. Speaking of which, I haven't seen Leo anywhere since this morning."

"I think I saw him go to the woods. Maybe he went for a run??" He guessed.

"Maybe." I said, thinking that it was a bit weird for Leo to be gone for this long.

"Anyways.." he suddenly got up. "You should really get some rest. You have a long travel ahead of you tomorrow. My guess is that you guys will probably reach Hollow in about a day and a half."

"You've been there before??" I asked him, curious on how he knew how long we'd take to get there.

"Yeah, once. But I decided to move cause of the fact that the town was near the boundary line of the territories of the witches and warlocks." I was a bit surprised by what he said.

"Really?? They didn't say anything about that in the meeting." I said, speaking my mind.

"Well maybe they didn't think it was necessary. Those spell casters usually stay out of other race's businesses." Explaining as he went towards the door.

"Get some sleep." He then looked behind him as if looking if someone was thee before turning back to me.

"Goodnight Madds." I smiled at him.

"Night Steven." And with that, he left.

Michael's POV

So the meeting with the others went well. Darryl, Rose and Jacob are coming along with me, Mason and Raph while Leo stays here.

The Alphas of the others packs were told by the council of the situation and they seemed to be concerned of the humans finding out about our world.

Garreth and Timothy wanted to come with us but as much as they did they were needed here by the packs for the time being.

Right now, I was about to head to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water since I was a little thirsty.

Walking in the kitchen, I got my drink when suddenly...

"Hey." I let out a scream when I felt a tap on my shoulder, and as I looked behind me I saw Lindzey standing there in a fit of giggles.

"You scream like a girl." She said before she continued to giggle while I just gave her a frown.