Chapter 63

Jayden's POV

After the whole ordeal in the meeting, I walked out of the room with the others and with my mate beside me.

She had all but calmed down for when an alpha would just look at me in the wrong way, she'd give him a low growl which would have even the bravest man running for the hills.

There are still alphas who still support me fully, Alpha Bradly included, and when they heard Rick's decision, they were both concerned and overjoyed.

Concerned since they had to follow Nick's future decisions in this war but overjoyed since I wasn't going to be punished harshly.

Going back, the moment my mom along with Seb and Anna saw me, they immediately went to ask me the important question of what the council was going to do to me. And after Garreth and timothy explained everything to them, they had smiles om their faces knowing that I was being let go.

But like me, they were also concerned of what Nick might decide upon im the long run.

"So, what do we do now??" I asked as all of us went in a vacant study to talk about things as Julius had said.

"What do you mean 'what do we do.' You get back to training the warriors of course. And help us all plan on what our next move would be." Luther said which confused me.

"Wait, I don't think that bastard Nick would want me to train the warriors anymore. They are after all, under his command now. And plus, he hates my guts." At that, the Werecat King had a slight glint in his eyes.

"We didn't say you were going to train the other packs. You're going to train the werecat warriors along with the rogues of Garreth's group."

"Wait, I thought... I thought that all warriors would be under Nick??"

"Correction, I suggested that they leave you be if all of the PACKS would be under him. Werecats don't have packs, Jay. We live in prides." Luther explained.

"And casters don't have packs as well. We live in covens." Julius added with a slight smirk.

"You guys played him." I breathed out before chuckled at the very thought.

"Well, it was King Luther's idea. The rest of us just payed along." Julius shrugged as I turned to the Werecat King.

"A very wise King indeed." He smiled at what I said.

"Being a King for many years would teach you a thing or two about manipulation." He said before chuckling. "Though when it came to Alpha Nick, well... When one seeks power, it makes you easier to manipulate. And that alpha is one power hungry wolf."

"Tell me about it." Timothy mumbled. And when I heard him, I suddenly realized something.

"Silver Moon." That caught his attention, which made him look at me. "Your pack would be under his command."

"Yeah well... When it comes to a situation that he would put my warriors or pack in danger, I won't hesitate to give him a piece of my mind. So don't worry Jay. I'd never let him do anything that will endanger the pack. Alpha Bradly is there with me so we'll be alright." I gave out a sigh.

"Now, we have to talk about what we're going to do about Marcus." I said. "The council promised to help us get my pup back but we don't even know how. We don't even know where Marcus is hiding."

"And there something more pressing." Elise voiced. "The blood moon's in a week from tomorrow. The stone's still here with us. So Marcus might again try to take it from Maddison."

"I doubt that." I said. "He'd know that the capital would have upped security. No. No he's waiting for us to make a move. He wants us to go to him."