Chapter 16

Jayden's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here Taylor??"

Garreth and Mikey looked at her with a shocked expression while Darryl just looked lost in this situation.

"I wanted to speak with Jay." She said as she took a step closer to me and with that I gave her a low threatening growl.

"Don't you dare take one more step. What makes you think that I want to talk to you?? I specifically told you to never come back remember??" The others stayed silent as they watched the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Please Jay. Just give me a chance. Hear me out." Ignoring her, I turned towards Nathan.

"What is she doing here??"

"I don't know Jay. She saved me when I was attacked during the fight yesterday and she said that she wanted to talk to you about something important." I scoffed.

"Well I don't."

"Jayden please, it's really important that I talk to you." Taylor said in a pleading voice.

"Shut up. Just shut the hell up." I said as I continued to to glare at her.

"Please. Please Jay just this once hear me out. It's really important."

"Just what is it about Taylor?? What do you want to talk about with him??" Garreth asked as he took a step towards her.

"Marcus. It's about what he and the other rogues are planning." This made me widen my eyes a bit.

"Then why do you need to talk to me about it?? Just talk with Garreth and the others. They'll fill me in and at least I wouldn't have to even look at you." I saw her flinch at my tone but I didn't care.

"Cause this has something to do with Lucas too. That's why I'm here." I looked at my son before turning back to Taylor with a distasteful look.

I looked away as I thought of what I'd do. Or if I should even trust her but if she said that this has something to do about my son then I'll hear her out. Cause anything that concerns my son, I'll take very seriously.

"Fine. We'll talk." She then looked at me happily and gave me a smile. "But, Garreth and the others will be there too." I added.

"Yes. Yes of course."

"I know of a Study Room here. We can talk there without any interruptions." I gave Timothy a nod and let him lead the way.

"Alpha Darryl, you and prince Jacob should probably come with us. If she does know something about Marcus then you need to know these as well." They agreed to come with us so we went on our way to follow where Timothy. 

Mom offered to take Lucas but I just decided to take him with me. I've missed holding my pup and with what happened here yesterday, I'd feel calmer if my pup was with me.

Upon reaching the study room that Timothy was talking about, we each took our places as we sat down on the vacant chairs.

As I did, Lucas started stirring so I quickly started rocking him back to sleep so he wouldn't completely wake up.

"Shh, I'm here." I cooed and when I looked up, I saw Taylor looking at my pup.

"He's gotten bigger." She said with a small smile on her face.

"Just start talking about what you know of Marcus and his plans, nothing more. And why does this involve my pup." She looked down, giving a small nod before sucking in a breath.

"He's looking for something." She started. "Marcus. He's looking for some sort of stone."

"What kind of stone?? Can you be more specific about this??" I say to her, letting her know that I was a bit pissed by the tone I used.