Chapter 21

Rose/ Maddison's POV

As Jayden walked away, I noticed that before he left he gave me a somewhat weird look.

"Maddy you have to find Elise right now.." Fia suddenly said.

"Why??What's wrong Fia??" I asked curiously with a hint of worry.

"He smelled our scent. Jayden." With that I turned serious.

"What?? Are you sure??"

"I just know he did Madds. He and Ros. I think the potion is wearing off. You've got to find Elise before the others find out who you are."

"Hey, Rose. Are you alright??" Kate and Tracy looked at me worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking of something. Anyways, I just remembered something really important that I've got to do so I'll see you girls later." I said as I got up and smiled at them.

"Oh, alright then. See you later." We then waved each other goodbyes.

Once I entered the huge structure, I quickly tried to find Elise which was kind of hard since this place was really huge.

"What's wrong??" I almost jumped when I heard someone said that. Steven walked up to me, seemingly worried.

"I've got to find Elise. I think the potion's wearing off." I quietly whispered so that he would be the only one to hear me.

Upon hearing what I said, he then grabbed my hand to which I visibly flinched.

"Sorry, but we have to quickly find her now." He immediately said as he led me through the halls.

"Shit, your scent's changing." He said lowly.

"Is everything alright??" We both turned when a sudden voice asked us.

And when we saw who it was, I heard Fia let out a whine when my mom stood there looking at us worriedly.

"Oh uh, yes Luna. We were just looking for someone." Steven immediately answered her.

"Oh, then who would that be?? Maybe I know this person." She said, her eyes turning to me every now and then.

"Elise. We were looking for her to... Ask her something important." My mom eyed us for a second before she gave us a nod.

"I think I saw her going to her room. It's om the second floor." We both nodded and thanked her.

We were about to leave when she stopped us by asking a question.

"What are your names again?? I'm really sorry but I forgot." Steven smiled at her.

"My name is Lorence, Luna. And this is my sister Rose." I then gave her a smile of my own.

Her eyes lingered at me for a few seconds. "Beautiful names. But, have I met you before Rose?? You just, seem really familiar somehow."

Shit shit shit... Please don't notice my scent...

"Uhm.. I don't think so Luna. Maybe you just remember someone who looks a bit like me??" She looked a bit unconvinced by this but still nodded her head after a few seconds.

"Maybe. But I just feel like I.. like I really know you.." I didn't know what to say to her so I turned to Steven for help.

He must have understood cause the next second he gave mom a smile. "I'm sorry Luna but we really must get going and find Elise."

"Oh, alright. I'm sorry for holding you up. I'll see you both around then." We then gave her a smile before going on our way.

"Thanks." I mutter.