Chapter 23

Michael's POV

"Alright, everyone get a five minute break. After so, we'll go on to training with weapons." I say as I looked upon everyone who stood in front of me.

I know what you're thinking. Since when did we use weapon??

Well let me tell you. We've learned a thing or two when we faced Marcus months ago. We've learned that we couldn't always count on our wolf forms. We have to have knowledge on how to defend ourselves with the use of weapons like what the vampires did.

"I have to say, you really know how to lead a training." I hear Mason's voice before I felt him standing beside me.

"They're lucky I'm holding back a bit. If I were to really get serious then you'd probably be seeing some of them passed out by now." I say to which I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah, sure." By his tone, I could tell he thought I was joking.

"You think I'm lying??" I asked while raising a brow at him. 

"I suggest you believe him, Mason. I was there when almost half of our trainee warriors passed out from exhaustion." Nathan then came along.

"Really now?? Woah. If that's the case then I don't think I want to know what happens when Jayden gets serious in training." He muttered.

"Well usually.. gashes here and there,broken bones, dislocations, meh nothing serious." His eyes widened at what I said.

"That has to be joke. Right??" He asked, turning to Nathan who only shrugged. "Wish it was."

"Anyways, we should really get back to training." I said before calling out everyone's attention.

"Alright break's over!! Everyone get back to your positions!!" As I was looking at them while they walked back, I could see that some of the other packs along with the werecats were watching us.

Maybe they were curious on why a fifteen year old kid was leading?? Who know.

As I looked at the crowd, I noticed a girl with raven black hair staring at me.

' What?? Do I have something on my face??' I asked myself before turning to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

But when she saw me looking at her, she immediately looked away from me.

' Yeah, how do you like it when someone stares at you??' I mentally say before rolling my eyes at her weirdness before turning back to training.

"Alright, weapon training!! All of you may have improved on fighting in your human and wolf forms but now you all have to train in weaponry!!" I said before taking out one of my daggers.

"As some of you may know!! I can't shift yet!! So I had train myself even harder in my human form as well as in my weaponry. These though are my personal favorite." I say showing them  dagger. "Yeah, I forgot how many things I've killed with this bad boy."

I then saw the look of shock written in their faces as well as the crowd that was watching us.

Someone cleared his throat which caught my attention, and when I looked to see who it was I saw Nathan giving me an 'are you serious' look.

"What?? It just slipped out okay??" He only continued to give me that look to which annoyed me a bit.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said, rolling my eyes at him before turning back to the warriors.

"Everyone partner up and we can begin with the basics!!" I instructed and watched as they started to search for a pair.

But then my eyes landed to two particular couples.