Chapter 46

3rd person's POV

The strong willed tone in her voice noticable as Maddison eyed the smirking wolf with utter distaste.

Jayden soon approached her with a worried look.

"You don't have to do this Rose." He whispered to her.

But Maddison only gave him a thoughtful look. "Thanks Jay. But I'm doing this."

He still looked unsure, but then he didn't have anything more to do since she had already made up her mind.

"Honestly, I haven't fought a werecat before." Taylor mused as the two of them stood ready for the match to begin.

Like before, Sebastian would facilitate this fight but Jayden stood by as he had a really bad feeling in his chest and a sickening worry for Rose, who was truly his mate in disguise.

"So as Taylor had said a while ago, none are allowed to shift. So that means only hand to hand combat are allowed until one of you would be able to make the other submit." He instructed as the two women nodded upon understanding it.

"Alright. Ready positions." He said and they did. The anticipation in the air along with a number of mixed emotions with it.

"Begin!!"

The second it was said, the silent air was then filled with a groan as Maddison now lied on the ground, looking up at the blond who now stood in front of her.

"She's fast." She thought as she immediately got up from the ground, this stinging sensation on her chin relevant.

Taylor then went in for another attack but this time, Maddison was ready and dodged but was then caught when the blond wolf brought her knee up, smacking it on her side.

"C'mon now. Not a minute into our fight and I've already made you kiss the ground twice." Taylor mused as Maddison looked up at her smiling self.

But then she saw that Taylor was being a bit too cocky as she had let down her guard.

Taking this as her chance, she gave a solid kick on Taylors legs making fall down to the ground before...

Smack..

Many were surprised on the scene. For Maddison had managed to deliver a solid punch on Taylor's face.

The blond herself was surprised, which you could tell by what her face looked at that moment.

"Not bad."

Rose/Maddison's POV

She said as she got up, holding her cheek of which where I had hit her.

But the next thing I knew was a searing pain on my stomach when a foot connected.

"But I'm a bit better honey." She said as she continued to pound on my chest which knock the air out of me.

Beating after beating, hit after hit she had given it all till a weird taste came to my mouth.

Well, the mixture of blood and strawberry flavored liptint truly gives out a weird taste.

With my ears ringing and my body aching all over, I fell unto the ground groaning from the pain I felt.

The scent of sweat mixed with blood filled the air, as it only took me a few seconds to realize that the bloody scent came from me.

As I breathed in, trying to shake off the amount of pain I was feeling, I saw a pair of feet standing in front of me before a sadistic chuckle came.