Chapter 28

Jayden's POV

The tension in the room was high as my group eyed the three warlocks in front of us. Even if the human was bitten my a vampire, it still wouldn't leave any concern for their race. So, the reason why they were here was still unknown to us.

"Even if what you say is true, the human still doesn't concern you. If he was bitten by my kind, then that is just an even bigger reason why he should come with us." Raph said after carefully eyeing the human lying on the hospital bed.

The leader of the three warlocks only gave him a smirk. "Actually, it does."

And with that said, the room's aura shifted. I felt a very heavy feeling within me, and I didn't have to guess that it came from the warlock who was now oozing power by the second.

"If you three don't want to get hurt, then I suggest you leave before I run out of patience." He warned, but I only felt Ros stir at the threat and of the challenge that stood before us.

"Funny." I said, giving out a chuckled as I felt my eyes shifting. My power, oozing out and making their eyes widen a bit at it's intensity.

Seeing this reaction from them, I smirked as I felt my canines elongating as well as my claws.

And looking at the warlock leader, I gave out a growl as a warning of my own.

"I was just about to say the very same thing." A gasped was heard nearby and when I looked, I saw the human looking at me with fear.

The warlocks on the other hand, well their eyes held shock as they looked at me unsurely.

"So it was true." The leader started as he eyed me. "You're the wolf who struck fear in the very heart of the vampire race. The wolf who faced Marcus in his very home."

"No. I'm simply the wolf who's getting really impatient with your talking." He smirked.

"Do you really want to do this in a human hospital??" He asked before sighing out. "Wolves really lack class."

And with that he suddenly sent me flying through the room door when he let out some sort of pulse.

The crash making the humans nearby look our way with shock but now I didn't mind as my sights were only set on the warlock leader.

"Get that human out of here!!" I shouted at Raph before getting up and charging towards the three warlocks.

Raph did as told and used his speed to run towards the now scared human.

"Not so fast." One of the warlocks with blond hair said before using an invisible force to throw the poor vampire towards the wall.

Darryl on the other hand didn't waste anytime and jumped the said blond warlock before he even noticed.

Getting up from the floor, I immediately went to attack the warlock leader.

I knew that I cant kill him. That would only spark a war between the species and that's the last thing that I want.

But who said that I cant beat him up a bit right??

He hadn't notice me as ge was busy making his way at the human Grabbing him by his shirt so suddenly grabbed his attention.

I threw him on the wall with a loud crash before being hit by flaming hit fire on my back which greatly scorched my shirt.

' Oh fuck that hurt.' I cursed as my back got really burned by that attack.

' Don't worry about it.' I hear Ros say in my mind and suddenly I didn't feel the pain anymore.

' What did you do??' I asked him.