Chapter 53

Jayden's POV

Darkness...

I see nothing but darkness...

Darkness and silence...

But as sudden as the appearance of this darkness, came back the light. My eyes opened and now I stood before the warriors of the packs and rogues along with the werecats.

But I was confused as to why they looked at me differently. They looked at me with fear and uncertainty.

I tried to ask them what's wrong but somehow I couldn't get the words out. And come to think of it, why couldn't I move my body?? No.. that's wrong..

Why can't I control my body??

"Jay!!" I hear someone call in my mind.

"Ros?? What the hell is happening??" I asked him slightly frantic at this situation.

"He locked us in, Jay." Came his answer but I just became even more confused by this.

"Wait Ros what are you talking about?? Who locked us??"

"Attack!!!" I hear someone shout out, and I saw the warriors moving in to attack me.

And like a passenger in a car, my body moved on its own as it went to attack the incoming warriors.

"Kill him before he massacres us all!!!" Another voice yelled.

"No!!! No stop!!!" I shouted out as I tried to get myself to stop.

"You can't control your body, Jay. He locked us in our minds!!" Ros growled.

"Who?? Who the fuck are you talking about?!" I yelled.

"The beast!!! He's the one that took control of our body. He's the one attacking them!!" I was confused as hell.

"The beast?? What beast??"

The shouts and whimpers of dying warriors echoed. Blood dripped from my clawed hands.

But I saw that my hands looked different. Fur covered it as well as my body.

"He's always been there Jay. Locked deep inside you. I hadn't notice until it was too late. You unconsciously let him out. You let him take control of you when you listened to Marcus."

One by one the warriors started to fall before me. And try as I might, I was powerless to stop the massacre, I couldn't control my own body.

"What do we do??" I asked him.

"We have to get out of here and stop this beast from hurting anyone else." He answered as I saw the warriors starting to run away from me but then couldn't as the beast would chase them down quickly before delivering the kill.

"How??"

"We have to get out of this lock that he put us in. Either that, or convince him to let us out." My wolf said.

"Jayden!!!" I hear someone yell out.

The beast let go of the lifeless body as he turned towards where we heard the voice came from. As the beast gave out a snarl, I felt fear when I saw Mikey standing there, holding his two daggers.

"Jayden you have to stop!!" He yelled out to me. I could also see that Mason and Sebastian were getting the warriors out of here.

Bodies lied around us, with their limbs ripped clean off which made a sick feeling erupt within me when I knew that I was the one that killed them all in cold blood. Blood stained the ground, tainting it with the metallic scent that would have anyone puke.