Chapter 93

3rd person's POV

As evening came upon the Vampire Lord's camp, everyone stood ready. Waiting for the slightest sign of their enemy. But some of them relaxed. For all of them knew of what the spy had told them. For them, they wouldn't have to do anything.

But they don't know, that they're trusting false information. Battle after past battles, Marcus has always claimed that the wolves don't learn.

Well now they have...

A number of figures approached their camp. Their scents masked, moving through the dark shadows as planned.

But back in the camp, in the room of a certain traitorous she-wolf.

Taylor sat on her bed, exhausted in getting her own pup to sleep. Beside her sat Miya, mentally trying to keep herself from badmouthing the other she-wolf for not even knowing how to take care of her own son.

"So where's Alpha John, Taylor??" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe he's with Marcus."

"You're his mate, yet you don't know where he is??" Miya said, starting her end of the plan.

In order for her to get the pup out, she has to make his worthless mother leave first. And she already has a great plan in mind. And all she has to do for now, is wait.

"My mate is a very busy Alpha, Miya. He's not the same as your little kitty Beta." Hearing this, Miya did her best from not growling out at the comment about her mate.

"Of course he isn't. He's not an evil, power hungry supernatural like yours." She thought. But in the end, gave the blond wolf a smile.

"Yeah, you're right. They're totally different." She said. "But you still have to be careful Taylor."

Hearing this, she turned towards Miya curiously. "What do you mean??"

"I mean, Alpha John is a very powerful wolf. And after this whole war, he'll become even more powerful when Lord Marcus gives him a high position."

"I know that. So why do I need to be careful??"

"For competition, Taylor. Other she-wolves, or even vampires might try to take him from you." The blond looked at her for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

"John would never do that to me, Miya. He loves me. He always said that we'll rule together, and raise Lucas as our own." She stated in a matter of factly tone.

But Miya just gave her a shrug. Cause for her to succeed in making Taylor leave, she had to make her doubt her own mate's love for her.

"I've already heard many stories of mates cheating, Taylor. Just the other day I saw one rogue flirting with Alpha John who seemed to be really enjoying himself if I must say."

"WHAT?!?!" Taylor yelled, but luckily Lucas stayed asleep. "Who??" She question, looking really pissed. "Who's the bitch that flirted with my mate?!"

"I don't think that it'll be good if you cause a scene, Taylor. The only thing you can do is keep a closer eyes om your mate, OR you can show Alpha John that you're the real catch. You know, make him see that he's really lucky to have you." Miya explained.

"Yeah cause you two are definitely made for each other." She mentally sneered at the blond.

But as they talked, the hidden figures finally arrived at their camp.

"There's so many of them." One of them, revealed to be Sebastian, said. "What do we do Jay??"

The Dark Wolf gazed upon their enemies for a few second, before turning to the others.