Chapter 52

Michael's POV

Jayden snarled menacingly as his eyes trained right at us and the other warriors who looked at him with utter fear.

"Jayden?? You mean.. that that's..."

"It's Jayden." I finished for Sebastian who stared at his brother with a hint of dread in his eyes.

"What happened to him." Raph questioned.

"We'll ask these questions later. I. The mean time, we have to think of something to get him to shift back before..."

"Attack!!" I heard someone shouted out. And there I saw some of the alphas giving orders to their warriors to attack Jayden who gave out a powerful snarl on realizing this.

"We have to stop him before he massacres us all!!"

"No!!! No get away from him now!!!" I shouted out at them but they didn't listen and went on to attack Jayden.

Warriors started to shift into their wolves and did as what their alphas had ordered but this proved to be fatal for them as Jayden laid waste to every warrior that had come close to him.

Whimpers and yelps could be heard as one by one, warrior after warrior fell at the clawed hands of the Dark Wolf.

"Stop this!! All of you have to run now!!!" I heard Garreth shout out.

But they didn't listen as they continued to try and stand up against the werewolf, lycan hybrid.

"This is going to be a massacre!! We have to stop him!!" Mason said in a rush.

"But how?! He'll attack us as soon as we get close."

"Lucas. Seeing his pup might calm him down." Raph suggested.

"No!! He may be his father but I will not risk my nephew's life!! He may unintentionally hurt him!!" Seb immediately disagreed.

"He won't." I started. "Lucas's scent alone may calm him down. Go to their room and grab the thing that has the strongest scent of Lucas on it."

Screams and yelps continued to echoe out.

"Go!! I'll give you time and keep Jayden here as long as I can. We can't have him going near the main building or the forest." I said as I took out my daggers.

Seb nodded before shifting into his wolf and ran towards the direction of the main building.

"We'll help you keep him busy." Raph insisted.

"No!! The rest of you try and get the warriors away from him. Keep them away. And keep those idiots from being killed. Tell Garreth and Timothy to do the same with the alphas." I instructed as I watched Jayden continue his rampage as some of the warriors started running away from him in fear.

"He's too feral. If any of you help me fight him, you'll only get hurt." I added.

"And what about you??" Mason asked me in a worried tone.

"I've been training with Jayden the second he joined Bloodrose. I know how he moves. And everything he know, he taught me. So I'm the best there is in this situation." I explained, before giving them an assuring smile.

"C'mon now. You have nothing to worry about. Now go!!" They nodded their heads and left to do as I told while I slowly made my way to Jayden who bitten down on a poor warrior's neck, ripping out his throat which ended his life.

"Jayden!!!" I yelled out.

He let go of the lifeless body as he turned towards me. Blood dripped down from his mouth as he gave me a loud snarl.