Chapter 119

Jayden's POV

The travel to the werewolf capital was mostly silent. And why wouldn't it be??

All of us had came from a very hard battle with a very powerful vampire hybrid. So we took the chance to at least rest for a while before our arrival. I too took my chance to rest which my mate really insisted I do.

Lucas was now wide awake. Quietly sitting down on my mates lap as he curiously looked around at the others.

"How was your sleep??" Maddison asked when she saw me awake.

"Fine I guess." I said, trying to stretch out a bit in the limited space of the car.

"He wasn't a trouble for you I hope."

My mate looked down on my son who was now playing with the streaks of her now white hair.

"Not at all. He was a complete angel. Unlike us when we were pups." She chuckled in the end.

"Actually I remember that you were always the one causing trouble. I was just the accessory to the crime." I joked.

"Well you still seemed to enjoy the pranks we did even though you were just an accessory to the crime as you say." She mused which made me chuckle a bit.

"What can I say?? You really influence me when we were still pups."

"Man, I really hope Lucas doesn't end up being a prankster like you guys when he grows." We both turned to her left and saw Raph slowly waking up from his sleep.

"Well I for one think that that would be a real possibility." Cindy spoke up next. "That is if you let this bub influence him." She said while gesturing towards a still sleeping Mikey beside her. And just as she did, a loud snore came out of the young wolf which made us laugh a bit.

"Ew!! Quit drooling on me you brat!!" She complained as she gently pushed Mikey's head off of her shoulder.

"Alright everyone, quiet down. We're almost at the capital. Cindy, can you wake up Steven and Mikey??" Garreth spoke up from the front seat.

Looking out of the window, I saw some familiar terrain as we passed by.  And just at the horizon, I could already see the tall building which composed the majority of the werewolf capital.

But then, a thud from behind me was heard followed by Mikey's subtle curses caught my attention.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you A-cup user!?! You could've just woke me up the normal way instead of chucking me to the car window!!" He almost growled out in pure annoyance as he had his hand on the side of his head.

"Excuse me?! I would have woke you up normally if you weren't drooling all over me!!" Cindy fired back.

"Hey!! Why would I ever drool for you?! I don't even like you that way!!" He bickered back.

"No you little idiot!! I meant this!!" She then went to point on her shoulder which was indeed a bit wet. "You literally drooled all over my shoulder!!"

"Oh, okay." Mikey said in his normal tone. "Well, sorry about that." He then gave her one of his cheeky smiles along with a chuckle.

"And another thing!! Don't call me a fu.." Cindy was then interrupted by Maddison's voice.

"A pup is here you know." She said as she had Lucas's ears covered with her hands.

"Sorry." Cindy then turned back to Mikey with a mean look. "Don't call me an A-cup you brat!! And how the hell do you even know cup sizes?! Unless..." She didn't finished her sentence, and a teasing low laugh came out of her.