Chapter 39

Michael's POV

It was now the morning after we got back to the capital and here I was inwardly laughing upon finding the recording that I had on my phone.

' Oh a time will come when when I can use you.' I thought before quickly hiding my phone when Jayden and the others were heading my way.

"Hey Mikey, are they all ready to start??" Jayden asked as he looked at the waiting warriors nearby.

"Yup. I've already warmed them up."

"Woah, there so many of you." That's when I saw Cole looking at them from behind Brody.

"It's probably better if you stay here with Mikey while Brody trains with us Cole."

"Can't I train with you guys??" He said, hesitant on not being with Brody.

"Sorry but no. A human like yourself would have a really hard time keeping up with them. But if you want, I can teach you myself. I can't shift yet so I'm still basically a human, just with heightened senses." He seemed to consider what I said before finally agreeing when his friend convinced him.

So when they finally left I was now alone with Cole who looked really shy right now.

"Your really shy." I said and he slightly blushed at that. "How old are you??"

"Fifteen." He said and I felt slightly happy at that.

"Dude, we're the same age." He slightly smiled at that.

"I guess so."

"Mikey!!!" We both turned and I groaned out when I saw Lindzey running towards us. "I'm so happy you're back!!"

"Nice to see you too Lindzey." She smiled before turning to look at Cole curiously.

"Who's this??"

"Oh, uh Lindzey this is Cole. Cole, this is Lindzey. She's also the same age as us." He gave her a small smile at that.

"Wait, you're human." She suddenly said making Cole feel a bit uncomfortable. " I've never met a human before. Lets be friends, okay??"

The worried look on his face disappeared and was replaced by a happy look. "I'd like that."

"I was going to teach him some fighting, you wanna train with us??" I suggest.

"Yeah, I'd... Oh wait." She sighed. "I can't. I remember that I have to help out in the cleaning today. But I'll love to train with you guys some other time."

"Oh, okay then." I say.

"Well, I better get going." She said and ai didn't notice her walk up to me until it was too late and she gave me a kiss on my cheek which really surprised me.

"Bye Mikey. Bye Cole."

"Girl stop doing that!!!" I shouted after her while wiping the spot she kissed with a frown on my face.

"She your girlfriend??" I then looked at Cole in horror.

"Lindzey?? No way!!"

"Well I can tell that she really likes you." I groaned at that.

"Don't remind me. I know that alright?? I just don't feel the same way. But she just knows what to do to make you feel embarrassed." With that, I hear Cole chuckling and I was glad that he was starting to relax with me.

"Well she seems nice. Why don't you give her a chance??"

"Nah. I'd rather just wait for my mate." I say and hr seemed confused by this.