Chapter 35

3rd person's POV

After the whole ordeal between the two mates, they all continued to follow Brody through unknown terrain.

"Here." The new vampire suddenly said making the others stop and look around.

"What do you mean Brody??" Raph asked him.

"This is where we were attacked." He clarified. "They suddenly appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Cole. I made a run for it but then I got bitten on my neck of what I thought was one of those white wolves."

"They must have sensed the vampires in their territory. There's never been an incident of them attacking a human though." Tobias said his mind.

"I recon that they've settled in somewhere close. If I were trying to protect something I'd put it somewhere secure. And for me the most secure place would be in the very center of their territory." Jayden had said out.

"Well what are we waiting for, Christmas?? What do we do?? How do we find them from here??" The second Mikey had finished what he said, the rustling of the bushes caught their attention as multiple scents invaded them.

"I don't think we have to wait that long Mikey." Jacob said as he eyed the surroundings. "Cause it looks like THEY found US."

Back at the Werewolf Capital

Garreth and the others continued to fight off the attack that Marcus's vampires and wolves were doing.

So far, Marcus himself has not yet shown his appearance and that made some wolves ask themselves if he was actually here or not.

The werecats were doing their part. They were really helping out their allies as Marcus's forces were a bit off when it came to fighting them.

"Where's Beta Leo??" Timothy heard one of the werecat warrior ask another nearby. "I haven't seen him. I heard that it was his time to patrol the east end of the territory. And that's where these vampires and rogues came from. Do you thing they took him??"

The Silver Moon alpha was snapped out of his thoughts when a loud scream came. A scream that made fear inch its way into his spine.

A scream that came from his mate.

' Christina!!' He thought as he immediately shifted and tried to find her by tracking down her scent.

Jonathan and Garreth must have heard the scream, and when they saw Timothy in his wolf form running towards the direction of where it came from, they quickly hurried to catch up with him by shifting into their wolves as well.

"Timothy!!" Jonathan tried to reach his alpha via link.

"I heard Christina screaming!!" He answered. " But I can't track her scent cause of the many other here!! I can't even reach her by our link."

"The garden. She went with Lina and my mate to give Lucas some fresh air!!" Jonathan himself felt fear as the realization came to him that not only was his mate in danger but also his grandchild.

The three male wolves upon knowing that their loved ones were in danger, pushed themselves to run even faster towards the garden.

Upon reaching it, they were met with their mates who were trying to fight off multiple enemies.

He three she-wolves now stood between Lucas who was in his stroller and Marcus's forces.

So Timothy, Garreth and Jonathan immediately went into action and help their mates.

Protecting his mate, Timothy pounced on a rogue who had tried to maul his mate.

He wrestled him to the ground just as a vampire tried to go around them to head towards Jayden's pup.