Chapter 61

Cole's POV

After what happened with dinner yesterday, there wasn't really anything else to do. When Maddison left to catch up with Jay, the rest of us talked for a bit about what we could do to help Jayden's situation but as what Darryl had explained, we could exactly do anything else but be there for him and hope that the council will decide to side with us.

Now, it was a new day but you could just feel some tension in the air as everyone was waiting the news from the werewolf council.

Honestly, now as I was walking around the halls of this huge castle like building, feeling some curious along with some distasteful glances from the wolves. Well, I think they were wolves. I can't exactly tell if they were wolves or cats.

Going back...

From the very moment I started living here with Brody and the others, I knew that some of these supernaturals wouldn't exactly like a mortal human like me.

So again, I know the feeling of being looked at differently. But the only difference my situation has with Jayden's is that they fear him. They fear him to the point that they even forgot all the help he had given them.

"A penny for your thoughts??" I jumped when a voice along with a sudden cold arm that circled around my shoulders.

"Don't do that you dickhead!!" I whined when I saw Brody's smirking face looking at me. "You know that I'm still not used to you speeding around like the damn flash and popping up instantly beside me. Do you want to give me a heart attack??"

"Well I just came to find your ass cause it's time for breakfast. C'mon."

"I can't speed around like you can, remember?? Just go on ahead." I was about to go but he stopped me. And when I looked at him, he had an almost evil and diabolical look on his face.

"Who said anything about you walking??" Before I could protest, I was hoisted upon his shoulder making me almost give out a girly scream.

(Basically he lifted him up like this)

"What the fuck?!?! Put me down!!!" I tried to sound pissed but in truth I was embarrassed as hell. Brody on the other hand just gave me a chuckle.

"Oh shut up and enjoy the ride."

"How can I enjoy it when all I can see is your damn butt?!?!" Many gave us both curious and confused looks as we passed by which only made me feel even more embarrassed than I was moments ago.

"Then don't look at my butt!!" You can hear the smirk on his tone. "And plus, you're one to talk. Your ass is basically beside my face." With that, I was shocked and utterly humiliated when a sudden slap sound was heard.

' Did he...'

' Did he just..'

"What the hell Brody!!" I exclaimed but he just gave out a chuckle.