Chapter 106

3rd person's POV

Jayden watched in horror as the scene unfolded.

He watched from afar as his friend dropped to the ground in a bloody heap. He watched as vampires emerged amd as the fight began.

He watched as Joey and Aiden knelt beside their close friend as his life slowly drained.

That's what he did.

He just watched helplessly.

Knowing thay he wasn't there help. Cause if he was, then maybe nothing bad would have happened to Tobias cause he'd be close enough to help them.

But he wasn't.

A dark chuckle momentarily snapped him out of his thoughts as Marcus behind him, raised his hand.

"Now, for the fun part." The Vampire Lord felt the familiar tug, as his powers came forth.

Jayden then saw what he was doing. As he saw Tobias squirming as to what it seemed as pain. He saw as his two friends tried to calm him down but to no avail.

"N-No.. No, Stop!!!" He yelled put, but only managed to annoy Marcus resulting in the Vampire Lord to shove him forward.

"As expected. The incantation of spell immunity is fading due to his state." He stated. Chuckling out as he put out more of his power.

Jayden slowly got up. Ignoring the intense pain that he felt as he turned towards Marcus.

Whatever he was doing, he was still hurting Tobias. And Jayden didn't want that to go on.

Pushing his own power forth, he felt himself shaking as he took on his new half-shifted form.

His claws and canines sharpening. His face looking more wolf-like as he let out a snarl before making a jump for Marcus.

Aiming to rake his claws through his foe's flesh, Jayden swung his hand. But Marcus saw this, and merely just moved to catch his arm with no difficulty whatsoever.

Twisting Jayden's arm, the wolf hybrid had no other choice but to bend backwards before feeling a hard knee on his back.

As Marcus let his drop down, he immediately went and gave Jayden a strong step on his stomach before giving another one on his chest. Knocking the air out of him.

And it only proved more difficult when Marcus firmly placed his foot on his neck.

The Dark Wolf tried to get it off of him, but then the Vampire Lord's strength was too much for him.

He felt his strength leaving him as it proved more difficult to breath as Marcus put on more pressure when...

"Oh, what a pity. Looks like he died." As Jayden choked, he didn't know what Marcus meant at first. But when he saw the direction he was looking at, he immediately knew what he had meant.

Tobias.

And at that moment, Jayden felt his strength come back as his anger and rage burst.

Letting out a snarl, he slowly lifted off Marcus's foot. Much to the vampire hybrid's surprise.

"Oohh... You didn't like that huh?? Me, killing your friend??" As Marcus finished that sentence, he narrowly dodge Jayden's claws as he tried to go for his torso.

But the wolf hybrid's anger only grew.

Quickly, Marcus gave a hard kick on his side. Sending Jayden flying a few feet away.

But the latter didn't mind the pain at he felt. Even what could have been broken ribs were ignored as Jayden got down to all fours. Eyeing the amused looking vampire lord as his saliva dripped. Slowly losing himself to the primal emotion of his animalistic rage.