Chapter 87

Jayden's POV

After breakfast, I went on to prepare the things me and Maddison would need. Especially towels cause we were definitely going to need them later.

Maddison had already packed up her stuff and was now spending time with her parents and brother before we leave.

Heading for the kitchen, I was now packing up some snacks and food. A lot of food actually cause as wolves, we have a very big appetite.

"Hey bro." Sebastian greeted as he walked into the kitchen. "Getting everything ready I see."

"You think it's enough??" I ask.

"Jay, you can feed a whole army with all these." He chuckled. "So where ARE you taking Madds??"

"Did she put you up to this??" He then raised his hands in the air.

"Nah man. I'm just curious." He defended.

"A special place. A place with both good and bad memories but I hope that we can make some more good ones there today." I said, feeling a small smile appear on my face.

"Okay, well maybe you're going to need this." Before I could see what it was, he put something in my pocket which I immediately took to look at.

But when I did, my eyes widened as I gaze on the small pack in my hand. Especially when I read what was on it.

Durex Invisible. Extra Thin. Extra Sensitive.

"What the..."

"Just looking out for you bro." He cut me off.

"I-I DON'T need this Sebastian." I said. "Where did you even get those??"

I handed him back the pack before he gave me a shrug. "Mason has stacks of condom pack with him."

"Wait, why would he even have those if.."

"Yeah well, he should have found his mate two years ago so he said that when he does find her he's going to make up for those two years." It took me a second before I realized what he meant by this.

"Dud that's just... I don't even know what to say to that. Just take it okay?? I don't need it." I said.

"You sure?? You never know when. And trust me when I say that." He smiled at me and I already knew what that smile meant.

"Now I know why Mikey's so stressed about you guys." I scoffed but a smile played ok my lips.

"Yeah well me and Anna are just following our instincts, Jay. And also, mating with your other half is like something you'd never have felt before."

"Well my mate's not ready. So I wouldn't know of that yet but for now I'm already beyond happy just being with her. Spending time with her. And when we get Lucas back, I'll have everything that I'd ever want." He listened to me closely. And in the end, he put his arm around my shoulder before pulling me closer.

"You better go on then. Maddison's still waiting for you, you know."

"Yeah. Just give those condoms back to Mason." I said.

"Nah. I think I'm keeping these. Might use them later." He winked and I gave out a light laugh.

"I should've guessed. Just don't make toouch noise cause who knows what Mikey will do." I warned. He looked worried for a few seconds before a chuckle made its way out of him.

"Thanks for the warning. Now go and take your basket with you."

*

With the things we needed in hand, I made my way out of the pridehouse and saw my mate with her parents and brother.