Chapter 92

Marcus's POV

As I stood outside, watching my army prepare as the sun slowly dimmed. I could help but think that after tonight, I would finally get to do as I please.

Once I've rid this world of Jayden and his troublesome band, everything will finally fall into place.

The remaining wolves after this battle will not have the strength left to even resist.

The Werewolf Council will be next to fall along with the rest of those pack wolves. After so, destruction some come to the other races as well.

They all dared to try and go against me. And they will get what's coming for them.

Pain.

Suffering.

And death.

I would finally have the power to bend this world to my bidding. Create a world of my own where my children and mate could have been happy.

Where we could have been together.

Where the wolves suffer, and every living being would bow down to my every will. Cause if not, they will know the exact pain I went through when I lost the love of my life along with the joys of my very being.

They fight for their lives?? For their freedom from me??

I scoffed.

What a joke.

Freedom.

Freedom is a lie. An excuse which makes everyone think that they have the means to do as they please.

Freedom is a disease. A cancer that continues to grow.

A tumor that needs to be removed.

I will show this world the true meaning of fear. The true meaning of death.

And with the help of my...friend...I can do just that.

"My Lord??" I hear someone call me before I turned to see Carlos standing by. "Jason's army is in place as you instructed. So we wouldn't have to worry about the Dark Wolf "

"Good." I said. "But keep the guards alert and everyone else ready just in case."

I looked towards the sky as the sun had finally set.

A sinister smile, forming on my face.

"They're out there. So it would be best if we ready ourselves to receive our guests."

Leo's POV

It's time.

It's time and I was beyond anxious.

I could tell that Tracy and my mate were anxious as well but we had to do this.

Jason went put with the army as we planned so that was good. Now we had to make sure to get out of here with both Lucas and Elise as the fight starts.

"I better go and stand by Taylor. You two have to get ready to get Elise." Miya seriously said as she got up from our bed.

"Miya!!" I call her before she could leave. Taking her hand, I familiarized myself with those warm hands that continues to sent shocks throughout me.

"Please, be careful." I whisper to her. Leaning my forehead against hers before giving a long and emotion filled kiss on her lips.

We've only just met but now we have to face a dangerous situation which could very likely kill us.