Chapter 125

3rd person's POV

Back in the realm where the Gods and Goddesses resided, the Goddess of the Moon watched in glee at the scene that was happening with her children.

Seeing them smile and enjoying themselves really warmed her divine heart. Especially when she watched where Jayden's life is slowly turning to.

But the smile on her face wavered upon feeling another presence who stood behind her. And she did not need to look back to know just who this being was.

"Just how many time do you have to defy me, Goddess??" Came the low threatening tone of Fates. "I told you not to intervene, yet you did. Sending you pack of white wolves to help."

"I do not know what you are talking about, Fates. I did no such thing." She said without an ounce of care as she went back to watching her children.

"Do not lie to me, Moon Goddess!!! For I know what you have done!!!" Fates angrily bellowed out. Causing a slight shake of the ground.

Yet the divine Goddess just looked at him. Without the slightest of worry as she slowly got up from sitting on the grass.

"Do you??" She calmly said. "And what did I do wrong, Fates?? I simply told the Lunari to head over to the Neutral Lands and search for a possible new home for them. I wanted them closer to the werewolf kingdom and those lands were the perfect place to look."

"Lies!!"

"Me?? A Goddess, lying to you, Fates??" She mused. "Now why would I ever do that??" Gracefully, she started walking towards him. "They made their own decision to help. I had nothing to do with it. And I couldn't exactly tell them not to. Cause that'd go against the concept of free will."

As she stepped closer, her silver eyes stared at the powerful being directly. Calculating as they were fierce.

"Why are you so upset with me?? With the Lunari??" She asked before stopping in front of him. "I know for a fact that things would have ended differently if they didn't decide to help. Yet based on how you're acting right now, it looks like you wanted them to lose. You wanted Marcus to rule."

"You have no right to ask about my affairs, Goddess."

"And you have no right telling me how to do my own." She fired back. "You dare enter my realm. My home. To tell me what to do?? To tell me that I should let my children suffer the pains that you have brought about to them??"

The aura around the Goddess started to shift. Her divine powers making itself known as they became a bit more, violent.

"I'm starting to question where your intentions really lie, Fates. But I want to let you know that from now on, I will do what I can to help my children. Even if it means helping them against you." A sudden light came. Alerting the Fates as he readied himself against the possible attack from her.

But as soon as the Goddess's light had came, it was soon suppressed as another being had arrived. Weilding the darkness itself as his weapon to prevent the Goddess from her intentions.

"Peace, Goddess. Nothing good will come out in you attacking the Fates." Came the powerful low voice. The being's dark eyes shifted to the Fates with a hint of annoyance. "No matter how much he may deserve it, he has the power here."

Calming herself, the Moon Goddess willed back her power till all that was left of the blinding light around her was a low glimmer.

The Fates however, has had enough as he disappeared. Leaving the two beings by themselves.

"Whatever he plans, he has to be stopped." She lowly voiced out.

"There's nothing you can do but look after your children for now, Goddess." The being beside her said.