Chapter 59

Michael's POV

I didn't know what happened. One moment we were laughing and the next thing I know, silence came as three guys came to our table.

The aura of power they gave out I could tell they were Alphas and I didn't miss what they said to Jayden which pissed me off a bit.

"Alpha Nick. We'd rather have a peaceful dinner if you wouldn't mind." Came Garreth's voice.

Many eyes turned to us as they watched the scene slowly unfolding.

"And so would we, Alpha. But we just couldn't swallow the fact that the beast that killed many of our warriors sit along with us in the same room."

"Nick!!" We heard a shout. "Leave them alone."

You could hear the warning in the tone as another alpha came.

"Alpha Bradly. You defend them??" Replied Nick.

"You leave my son alone." Jonathan growled. "I may just be a Beta but that doesn't mean that I won't stand up against Alphas when it comes to my son."

"And Alpha Bradly's not alone, Nick. But also every Rogue in this room. Leave. Jayden. Alone. Cause if not, you'll have to worry about us." Came Alpha Mathew. Alpha of a rogue pack known as the Dark Crescent.

And as I looked around, I saw every rogue in the room glaring at the alphas.

"Oh really now??" Another alpha beside Nick chuckled. "I think we can handle a bunch of rogues."

"Well how about werecats, Alpha??" Stood King Luther. "I do not take kindly that you'd speak about Jayden like this. The cats stand with him, not you."

"As are the casters." Julius quickly added, looking at the Alphas with distaste. "Now, do you still want to do this, Alpha Nick was it??" The warlock's eyes suddenly darkened, and the tables suddenly shook like an earthquake had occured.

"You'd really take the side of this monster huh??"

I was about to stand and give these alphas a piece of my mind when a hand stopped me.

"Don't. Let them handle this, Mikey." Cindy said as she looked at Alpha Nick and the others with hate.

Jayden slowly got up from his seat and Maddison quickly stood beside him.

"Oh, running away pup?? What?? Where's the fearless Dark Wolf??" One Alpha chuckled along with the others but then they were all silenced when a ferocious snarl echoed.

"You say one more fucking thing about my mate and I'll rip your damn tongue off!!" Maddison stared down the alphas who had the look of surprised on their faces.

I could feel her powerful aura as she growled down at them but soon enough Nick and the others shook off their surprised and looked at her with a smirk.

"You're going to let your mate do the talking??" Nick chuckled. "I knew it was a mistake following you. I mean just look, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd take orders from your female here."

"That's enough!!!" Timothy snarled. "You'd do well to put in mind that she's my daughter, Nick!! And I will not take likely that you'll disrespect her, Jayden or anyone here with us!! So if you don't want the council to know of this ploy you're doing, it would be best if you leave!!!"

Everyone quieted down at the alpha's outburst but soon enough, Nick gave out a scoff.

"They don't deserve my respect. But okay, I'll leave you all be for now. Just, keep in mind to watch your pet monster here." Maddison growled and it looked like she was about to give him her mind but Jayden stopped her by pulling her back to him.