Chapter 29

Jayden's POV

It was a two and a half hour car ride since we left from the town of Hollow to follow Tobias and his group.

"Is it really a good idea to trust these warlocks??" Mikey asked.

"Elise trusts them. And I for one trust Elise's judgement." Mason answered as he continued to follow the car in front of us.

"Hmm, I guess you're right." The young wolf then looked behind us, towards Darryl's car. "Man, I bet it's really cramped in their car."

"If Elise was here, I bet she'd turn you into a goat." Mason chuckled.

"Huh??" It took a few seconds for poor Mikey to get what he was talking about. And when he did, he gave the alpha a mean look.

"I wasn't saying that she was fat." He defended. "I'm simply saying that the five of them in Darryl's car must be a really tight fit for them. Sheesh you guys are just creating an issue."

"Oh yeah, and you didn't invertly call her old back at the motel." Mason added.

"I was just trying to help her on the stairs!! I'm just being a gentleman here!!!" We all chuckled at his antics.

"Hey guys, look at that." We all looked to where Rose pointing at and there we saw a very huge structure.

"Woah, that's a really big mansion." Mikey commented.

"Guards up ahead. Stay sharp. We may have been invited here but still, it doesn't hurt to be careful." They all nodded to what I said as we stopped by the guard house after Tobias's car.

"Sir Tobias has told us that your group is with him. I'll tell our men so that they won't be too weary of you." Mason nodded at what he said before we were allowed to drive into the mansion grounds.

We all exited the car as well as the others in Darryl's car. Raph and Jacob held Brody up since he was still a bit weak at the moment.

Soon, Tobias and his group walked towards us.

"I've already arranged a room where Brody could rest. But guards will be posted at the door for safety since we have no idea when he'll completely turn."

"That's understandable." I said before eyeing the two warlocks behind him.

He must have noticed this.

"Ahh I forgot to introduce you." He started. "These are my friends. Aiden.." he gestured towards the blond warlock. "And Joey." I then looked at the other warlock who had black hair.

"I'm Jayden. These are my friends... Mason, Michael and Rose." I said.

"Aw.. I thought we were friends too." We heard a voice and saw Darryl and his group approach us.

I scoffed at what he said but still gave out a smile. "Say who??"

"These are Darryl, Jacob, Raph and you already know Elise." He nodded.

"I do. Lets go this way. One of our guards will help bring Brody to the room I spoke of."

We followed them inside the huge mansion. And as one guard assisted Brody, we all then made our way to see Tobias's father.

"He's probably in his study." He informed.

"Of course he is. When is he ever not??" The warlock smiled a bit at what Elise had said.

"Yeah you're right. I have got to convince him to take a break sometime."

We reached a large door with beautiful markings, and as Tobias knocked we waited until a voice had told us to enter.