Chapter 65

Jayden's POV

After our talk with the werecats, me and my mate along with Darryl decided to go back to the main building.

I told Tracy, Leo and Miya that they need to go back to where Marcus was camped before they noticed that the three of them were gone. We need them on the inside for this plan to work.

"So you planning on telling the council about this?? About the plan??" Darryl asked, walking at my left while Maddison's at my right.

"I don't know, but I think I will. Well, minus the parts about Leo, Tracy and Miy of course. The council know of what Tracy and Leo did. They wouldn't exactly trust two weres, who are traitors for them, and a rogue wolf who's a part of Marcus's army. Even if they knew their situation, they won't trust them. So I'll only tell them what they need to know." I answer him.

"And plus if Nick would know of this, he'd have another chance of putting you against the council again. That power hungry alpha would do anything to get rid of you." Maddison added, growling lowly at the last part.

"I suppose. But you'll at least tell Garreth and the others, right??" I was silent for a few seconds, trying to think what he asked through.

"No. We'll only tell them that we have a plan on how to both, stop Marcus and save Lucas. We'll only tell them the parts which concerns them, nothing more. The other parts of the plan concerning Leo, Tracy and Miya stays with us. Okay??" The both of them nodded in agreement.

"Well I guess I'll be going. I gotta go check up on things before heading for lunch. See you two later." Darryl said before heading of to a different direction, leaving me with my mate.

"They're probably having lunch already. You want to go join them?? Or I could also tell someone to bring us some food to your room." She suggested, but with these different thoughts in my head, saving my pup, facing Marcus knowing that he's a lot stronger now, I just couldn't think myself as being hungry.

"I'm not that hungry." I say, giving her a smile. "You should go on and join them. I'll be in my room in the meantime."

I could feel that she new that something was bothering my by the way she looked at me.

"I'm not that hungry too." She said but then a rumbling sound was heard from her stomach which made me look at her with a raised brow but also with an amused smile on my face.

"You were saying??" I chuckled as she started to blush in embarassment. Seeing this, my chuckle turned into a soft laugh.

Hearing her surprised gasp, I pulled her in. I also noticed that she didn't flinch at my touch this time which made me really glad.

"I'll be fine, Love." She blushed even harder at the endearment which made me smile even more. "Go on and have your lunch. I'm on a diet, that's why I ain't that hungry." I joked in the end to lighten up the mood even more.

She didn't look convinced one bit of course, but I still heard her mumble..

"Like you need one. Your hot enough already." I think she didn't mean to say it out loud. And I don't think she even noticed that she did.

"Thanks for the compliment." Her eyes widened in shock making me chuckle out. "You know, you look even more gorgeous when you're embarassed."

"I hate you." She then mumbled, but I knew she didn't mean it.

"I love you too." I chuckled, before gently pulling away from her. "Now go on before Mikey eats all of the food."

Meanwhile in the dining hall (3rd POV)