Chapter 103

Jayden's POV

Fighting.

Killing.

Protecting.

Just some of what we've been doing in the time that this war has started. To be honest, the moment I came back to Silver Moon less that a year ago, I could never have imagined that I'd be in the situation that I was in right now.

A wolf suddenly lunged at me.

But I caught on pretty quick, cause as he did the wolf soon found a hard knee on his stomach before being pierced deep by a sharp clawed hand through his side.

Letting the now dead wolf drop to the ground, I saw the council's warriors fighting ferociously with the us rogues, werecats and the number of casters that stayed.

'For now we have them at bay, but for how long?? Tobias's spell will be done in a few minutes but what if it doesn't work??' I thought to myself. Trying to think of another option other than Tobias's incantation.

But deep down, I already knew that there was only one way that could result in finally ending all this.

After raking a vampire with my claws, I then proceeded to make my way towards where I was going to make my final move.

"Anthony!! Leave them to the council's warriors. Gather our forces and follow me." I linked as I fought through the number of vampires and rogues.

"Why?? Where are we going??" Came his voice.

"To rip a bastard hybrid's god damn head off." Was my answer.

"Understood, Head Warrior." That alone was enough to let Anthony know of what I wanted to do.

One of the council's warriors suddenly intercepted an enemy rogue who I didn't notice had tried to attack me from behind.

And soon, more of the council's warriors came and fought alongside me.

"Jayden!! What you're planning is too dangerous!!" Garreth's voice rang. "You can't just fight your way through and face Marcus!! It's too dangerous!! There's too many for you too fight even with Anthony and the warriors with you!!"

"Marcus's forces have already been significantly thinned here in our western flanks cause of the council's aid. We're going to use the covers of the forest and get as close to that bastard as possible. Hopefully, we'll take him by surprise." I pushed.

"You know first hand that Marcus isn't someone who you can easily trick." My alpha reasoned.

"I know what to do. Don't worry."

"I have every right to be worried!!! Just wait for Tobias to finish his spell. When he does, and Marcus's forces are even more thinned out, we'll face him together with the others." You could literally hear the pleading tone in his voice.

But what he had said was another reason on why I wanted to do this now.

I didn't want them in even more danger. Marcus was strong. Terribly so.

I didn't even know if I could beat him or not.

But I was still going to do everything I can to kill him.

Alone.

And that's that. Anthony and the warriors would only help me with Marcus's guards and that's it.

Cause after that, it'll be between me and Marcus.

"Keep safe Garreth." Was all I said before completely shutting him out.