Chapter 50

Jayden's POV

Me and Lucas ended up staying for a few more hours with Rose yesterday until Lorence got back and we said our goodbyes.

Nothing eventful happened afterwards as we just had our dinner and soon went on to bed.

Now as I woke up from the sunlight that almost blinded me, I went on to starting my day as usual.

Lucas was still asleep at this time so I'd go to the bathroom and do my business. Brushing my teeth, a quick shower, you know the drill.

And when I'd finish, Lucas would already be up and sitting in his crib.

Today wasn't an exemption as we started it just the same.

Carrying my pup with me, I made my way to the dining hall for breakfast. Today was going to be a busy day since Tobias's dad along with other casters were arriving. And lets not forget that King Luther of the Werecats was arriving as well.

"Oh son." I hear my dad call. "Me and your mom were going into some old stuff that we brought here and found something." I raised my brows, looking at them curiously.

"What??" I asked.

He soon reached for something beside him and brought out a small teddy bear which looked oddly familiar.

"Remember this sweety??" Mom smiled.

"Uhh, weirdly yes but..." I didn't finish as I was also busy feeding Lucas.

"This was your favorite toy as a pup. You even gave him a name, oh what was it again?? Uh.." she thought for a while until..

"Oh yes.. Mr. Dumdum." A choke was then hurt, making us all turn to Mikey who was now drinking water.

"That is hilarious!!" He laughed when he finished. "I cannot believe that the Dark Wolf as the vampires call named a teddy bear Mr. Dumdum." He said, laughing in the end.

"What did you expect?? I think I was four at the time." I then turned back to my parents. "You guys really had to bring this up when everyone's here."

"It was your mom's idea." Dad defended.

"Well, what's wrong with that??" Cindy voiced. "I also named my toys when I was a cub. I think it's really cute."

"Yeah, I guess what Flatzilla said was true." Mikey added and Cindy immediately pointed her fork at him.

"Don't you start with me if you don't want flying pancakes to hit you in the face you brat." She warned.

"Actually I just finished eating my last piece so feel free to send those flying pancakes right at me Flatty."

"Don't start you two." Lina managed to intervene before the bickering escalated. "I swear. You two bicker more than a married couple."

"Does that make Cindy the husband since.."

"Anyways!!" Mom cute Mikey off before he could finish. "Me and your father thought that Lucas would want to ay with Mr. Dumdum."

"Yeah. I guess he'd like that." I answered as mom gave the toy to my pup and he immediately taken a liking to the toy which made us smile.

"Hey Seb. Did you have a favorite toy too?? If so, what did you name it??" My brother turned to Mikey before thinking silently.

"Yeah, I think it was a toy dinosaur. Uhm.. I think I named him Earl." Chuckles were heard after that.

"What?!"

"I would have never taken you to be a guy that would name his dinosaur Earl." Mikey laughed.

"I was a pup!!" He defended. "What would you name your dinosaur."