Chapter 6

Sebastian's POV

I was in the packhouse with my nephew in my arms. He was squirming a bit and cooing and I could help the smile on my face as I looked at him.

"Seb, have you seen Raph anywhere??" I look over to my mate standing in front of me.

"Sorry babe but no I haven't. Maybe he's with Loury in her room??" She sat down beside me on the couch.

"Maybe. Forget it I'll look for him later. I'd rather not risk seeing something inappropriate if you know what I mean."

"Babe, c'mon. We've done some inappropriate things ourselves so.." she softly hit me in my head making me chuckle at her.

"Don't say that in front of the Lucas." She scolded.

"He's less that a year old. He couldn't possibly understand what we're talking about."

"Seb, sorry if I'm interrupting something but we need you in the training fields." Mason's voice came in my mind.

"On my way."

"Babe I need to go. Can you take care of Lucas for a while till I get back??" I say while carefully handing him my brother's son.

"Sure, take all the time you need. I'll see you later then." She smiled.

After giving her a quick peck on the lips, I hurried out the packhouse. As I neared our training fields, a weird scent hit me. It was strong. Really strong.

"Seb!!" Mason called me over and I saw Alpha Timothy standing with him along with Garreth, Mikey, Alex, James and Anthony.

When I got to where they were, I was shocked to see a huge number of unknown wolves. "What's going on here??" I asked.

"They came here out of nowhere. Rogues. They say that they're here to help us with the war." Alpha Timothy filled me in.

"This doesn't add up." I turned to Garreth who had a serious look on his face.

"What do you mean?? Shouldn't we be glad that they're here wanting to help??"

"That's it Seb." Timothy started. "If they wanted to help then why did they only come out now when it's already been so long into this war??"

"I think it's better if we go and find out the reason for this right now. Mikey, tell the warriors to stay ready just in case. Alex, tell your warriors to do the same." The new Alpha of the Moonstone pack nodded.

"Seb, Mason. You heard what Garreth said." We both nodded and did as he told before we all went down to meet the waiting rogues.

"We welcome you all in Silver Moon. My name is Timothy Mclaire, the current Alpha of this pack. And this is Alpha Garreth Jackson of the Bloodrose pack along with the new Alpha of the Moonstone pack, Alex Smith."

"A pleasant evening to you Alphas. My name is Jonas and I'm a part of the northern group of rogues as well as everyone I came here with. As I explained before, our Alphas have decided that help in the war against the vampires, since this concerns the welfare of every wolf life." This time, it was Garreth who chose to speak.

"That is really kind of the norther rogue group to decide but, may I ask something before anything else??" Jonas nodded his head.

"I still remember the day that I sent a message to your group, telling them of what my group intended. Which was to help the pack wolves in the war. I also asked if it was possible for them to join since it would greatly help in our fight but they clearly denied saying that they didn't care what happened to the pack wolves. So what happened?? Why did they change their mind so suddenly??" Jonas's eyes slightly widened but he immediately shifted his face and gave out a chuckle.