Chapter 5

Rose & Lorence up top⬆️

Darryl's POV

"So after careful deliberation. We've decided to accept your request of joining our pride. Lorence age eighteen and Rose age seventeen. We'll plan for your Acceptance Ceremony once we've delt with other pride issues at the moment. But until then, since all cabins are occupied I will allow both of you to stay in the pride house. You may chose a room of your liking." I say as I gave Leo the paper which had all their basic info.

"Thank you Alpha. You have no idea how this really means to us." I gave them a smile, nodding my head.

"Both of you are very welcome. If you need anything, don't hesitate to approach either me of your beta. Leo, have Kate show them some rooms so they can choose."

"Already done. She's waiting for the both of you outside." He said.

"Good. You may go." They both said their thanks before exiting my office.

I sighed out before turning to my best friend. "So what do you think??"

Leo raised a brow at me as he placed the brother and sister's files in the file cabinet.

"The siblings??"

"Who else am I talking about??" I say, giving him a pointed look making him roll his eyes at me.

"They're fine I guess. Glad to have two new members. I just can't believe that their family lived with the humans for so long since werecats are a very social species. I don't think I can handle not being in a pride."

"Well I'm not to judge. Maybe they're just more comfortable being with themselves." I say.

"Maybe you're right." He said as he sat down in the empty chair in front of my desk. "Oh, I've already sent a message to the council. They said that they'll relay the message to the king but they also advice that we keep our guard up."

"Then I trust you've already told the guards this??" He nodded.

"Yes. I've also taken the liberty to increase the warriors that do the patrol."

"Good." I sighed. "You know, today's starting out to be a really tiresome day."

"Just another day of you being the Alpha." He chuckled.

"Tell me about it."

Lorence's POV

When we went out of the Alpha's office, a blond girl with green eyes was waiting for us.

"Hey, my name's Kate. So you must Lorence and Rose." She smiled at us. She was really beautiful. The way her eyes shined when she smiled.

"Y-Yeah. It's really nice to meet you Kate." Rose smiled at her, staring at Kate's eyes.

"You know, it's really nice to have new members in Clawtooth. C'mon, I'll show you to some vacant rooms so you can choose which one you want. I reckon that you both want separate rooms right??" I nodded.

"Yes. But I'd still want my room to be beside hers." I say, snapping out of my trance.

"Alrighty then let go this way." She led us through the halls of the pride house.

"How old are you guys again??" She suddenly asked.

"I'm eighteen, and my sister's seventeen." I managed answer.

"No way. We're the very same age." She estatically said as she looked at Rose with a smile and she gave her one back.

"At this moment I can tell that you and I are going to be great friends." Kate added before we continued to follow her.